Trump allies preparing to infuse ‘Christian nationalism’ in second administration

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Yes.

The Heritage Foundation that wrote it has been around for 50 years. meddling in presidential administrations since it was founded. So why didn't the Democrats have a project 2021 to either prevent this from happening or carry out their own agenda?
Project 2025 wasn't released until Biden was in office. It's not like they were discussing that before 2020. :snoop:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Why can't the people in the Heritage Foundation and Federalist Society just be offed, one by one, until the rest of them literally feel scared to leave the house.

Do you know how much of a fukking difference you will make in their progress of Lenord Leo just randomly ended up marked, then a couple more of them? p*ssy ass leaders smh

voiture

All Star
Bushed
Daps
What's funny is those who want to vote against Biden because of the Israel/Palestine conflict.
Biden is a Catholic, which has a slightly different interpretation of the end of times compared to the evangelicals.

If you understand why they pressured Trump to move the embassy to Jerusalem it will make sense. Y'all ain't ready for this Christian nationalism.

Daps
If

Combine all the above that our wannabe autocrats and the people who are supporting them are vehemently anti-black, more so than Biden's "You ain't black if you don't vote for me" supposed antiblackness, black folks will have a bad time with these people. Especially when law and order no longer is there to at least give you some protection or recourse for justice, no matter how little that is now. Be careful what you wish for.
biden’s “supposed” anti-blackness?

:unimpressed:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
biden’s “supposed” anti-blackness?

:unimpressed:
I view it as a dumb statement not as much antiblack, personally. I'm aware of his past comments as it relates to integration and back in the 70s and 80s which are more problematic and racist in my opinion. But that is the quote people in the now seem focused on highlighting and it's trivial compared to what these people have in store and in mind. I'm not going to do a thesis on why this is the case but, if these people institute the type of system they openly wish for and talk about, Joe Biden's statements will be child's play.

I view the issues with Biden almost laughable inconsequential to these people plans. Feel free to disagree. :yeshrug: but the reality is a lot of dudes on here and sadly, the black community at large, doesn't understand where the true white supremacist dangers lie, today. I see more waking up but a lot of folks think they still need to be concerned about the KKK era racists. If your focus is not on far-right billionaires, neo-monarchist/neoreactionary/anti-enlightment believers, and techno fascists, then youre blind. A lot of folks are missing the mark where their current enemies are even located.

Keeping the above out of power by any means necessary should be top priority. Everything should take a backseat to that goal. Period. They are public enemy number one and are making significant progress towards their goal. Everything else is a distraction.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FYuw4vOXEAAy3HL.jpg:large

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Hitler had a thousand year plan:camby:MAGAts underachieving.

Let them ruin it so we can have a yokel version of :mjcry:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
So, if the shyt starts happening wtf are y'all gonna start doing. Me, here in MI where a lot more people think like me than MAGA clown ass mothafukkas, we gone slaughter them folks, I'm on that front line. Y'all got guns? Y'all know nikkas with guns? Y'all got property? Are y'all prepping people around you for these possibilities?

Let's say Trump wins and his first day in office he tries to enforce some shyt like this, I'm 100% sure a lot of the military is prepared to knock off MAGA and I'm hoping that these dumbasses are under the influence that they will listen to Trump, and then they kill him . But what if that doesn't happen?

Wtf are y'all gonna do? I'm gonna go out and search for groups of Nazis with flags and we are gonna mow whole groups down. I put that shyt on bible. What are you gonna do? We are gonna be able to pull that shyt off in Michigan, maybe y'all can't in Ohio.

Y'all nikkas need to get y'all mentality ready for that shyt.