Trump allies preparing to infuse ‘Christian nationalism’ in second administration

Daps
I view it as a dumb statement not as much antiblack, personally. I'm aware of his past comments as it relates to integration and back in the 70s and 80s which are more problematic and racist in my opinion. But that is the quote people in the now seem focused on highlighting and it's trivial compared to what these people have in store and in mind. I'm not going to do a thesis on why this is the case but, if these people institute the type of system they openly wish for and talk about, Joe Biden's statements will be child's play.

I view the issues with Biden almost laughable inconsequential to these people plans. Feel free to disagree. :yeshrug: but the reality is a lot of dudes on here and sadly, the black community at large, doesn't understand where the true white supremacist dangers lie, today. I see more waking up but a lot of folks think they still need to be concerned about the KKK era racists. If your focus is not on far-right billionaires, neo-monarchist/neoreactionary/anti-enlightment believers, and techno fascists, then youre blind. A lot of folks are missing the mark where their current enemies are even located.

Keeping the above out of power by any means necessary should be top priority. Everything should take a backseat to that goal. Period. They are public enemy number one and are making significant progress towards their goal. Everything else is a distraction.
this is where you and i differ. do i believe a second trump presidency poses a grave danger to black america?

sure, of course it does.

do i believe it does so in a way that is qualitatively different than that posed by a second biden term?

no, i simply do not.

every politician in america, regardless of political affiliation, through an unwillingness to address the generational theft that black people have suffered for centuries, is a direct threat to black america.

:francis:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are low intel, distracted and misinformed trying to act like they know anything other than what they may have heard someone else say. People work, eat, watch TV or Tablet and then sleep to repeat it the next day. That's at least 90% of the country. Ask people what these GOP people mean by always speaking about Hungary *crickets, Ask them what Mike Flynn meant by :"We could do Myanmar here" *crickets. Ask about Trump's housing discrimination or Stephen Miller saying the only racism worth looking into is against white people.

Bottom line is these people want immigration, if the people look like Norwegians. Birthright citizenship won't be afforded to anyone who doesn't "look" American. They want a White Christian Taliban, minorities back in their place where we were in the 1700's and women out of the workforce and back into the kitchen/bedroom.

Same time the country is not meeting replacement levels of citizens and our largest workforce slowly aging out of the system, needing benefits and will be draining the system.

These people would rather see this place burn out instead of any form of equity, especially to black people.

voiture

All Star
Bushed
Daps
People are low intel, distracted and misinformed trying to act like they know anything other than what they may have heard someone else say. People work, eat, watch TV or Tablet and then sleep to repeat it the next day. That's at least 90% of the country. Ask people what these GOP people mean by always speaking about Hungary *crickets, Ask them what Mike Flynn meant by :"We could do Myanmar here" *crickets. Ask about Trump's housing discrimination or Stephen Miller saying the only racism worth looking into is against white people.

Bottom line is these people want immigration, if the people look like Norwegians. Birthright citizenship won't be afforded to anyone who doesn't "look" American. They want a White Christian Taliban, minorities back in their place where we were in the 1700's and women out of the workforce and back into the kitchen/bedroom.

Same time the country is not meeting replacement levels of citizens and our largest workforce slowly aging out of the system, needing benefits and will be draining the system.

These people would rather see this place burn out instead of any form of equity, especially to black people.
The problem they face is they can no longer dangle America infornt of white Europeans.
Europeans are not going to move from a society with free healthcare, college tuition, generous safety nets to come to America.
Which means by default the ones who will be dying to get here are the people with nothing to lose and those who are natural born hustlers or want to escape political persecution.

They cannot make immigration laws based on race so I expect them to restrict legal immigration based on some bs excuse. When they get in.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
So, if the shyt starts happening wtf are y'all gonna start doing. Me, here in MI where a lot more people think like me than MAGA clown ass mothafukkas, we gone slaughter them folks, I'm on that front line. Y'all got guns? Y'all know nikkas with guns? Y'all got property? Are y'all prepping people around you for these possibilities?

Let's say Trump wins and his first day in office he tries to enforce some shyt like this, I'm 100% sure a lot of the military is prepared to knock off MAGA and I'm hoping that these dumbasses are under the influence that they will listen to Trump, and then they kill him . But what if that doesn't happen?

Wtf are y'all gonna do? I'm gonna go out and search for groups of Nazis with flags and we are gonna mow whole groups down. I put that shyt on bible. What are you gonna do? We are gonna be able to pull that shyt off in Michigan, maybe y'all can't in Ohio.

Y'all nikkas need to get y'all mentality ready for that shyt.
:whoa: they watchin

All that needs to be said is that alot of us got thr 2nd amendment too.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
If you act like a dictator and refuse to follow the rules, then sure. Look at El Salvador. They brought down the crime rate significantly by amending the constitution and making the president effectively dictator. Can't hate on them for that. They did get results. But conversely there is speculation that most people locked up are innocent and aren't given due process or trials and were thrown in with random gang members. This is the danger you run into when you expect a president to act as a king.

If you want to understand what is happening, look at the democratic backsliding of Hungary. They are literally taking the playbook from there and applying it here. Why do you think Republicans even held CPAC there and Tucker Carlson is blowing Viktor Orban any chance he gets? Everything you hear Republicans championing right now? Hungary did it first and is the template.

What we have a problem in this country with is that most people don't even understand how their own government works. They don't even understand a president isn't king. We have three supposed to be equal cobranches of government that are supposed to be checks on each other to prevent kings and dictators. This means bad actors with the right rhetoric can walk these people into giving up their liberty and rights without much effort because they can't think far enough ahead to realize what they cosigning and how it may impact them in the future. They always regret it when they are lined up against the wall with everyone else, metaphorically and sometimes literally.

Combine all the above that our wannabe autocrats and the people who are supporting them are vehemently anti-black, more so than Biden's "You ain't black if you don't vote for me" supposed antiblackness, black folks will have a bad time with these people. Especially when law and order no longer is there to at least give you some protection or recourse for justice, no matter how little that is now. Be careful what you wish for.

Exactly!!!

We have an idiocy problem where a lot of people in our community don't understand the peril.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
What's funny is those who want to vote against Biden because of the Israel/Palestine conflict.
Biden is a Catholic, which has a slightly different interpretation of the end of times compared to the evangelicals.

If you understand why they pressured Trump to move the embassy to Jerusalem it will make sense. Y'all ain't ready for this Christian nationalism.

Marc Lamont Hill said that dumb shyt.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
this is where you and i differ. do i believe a second trump presidency poses a grave danger to black america?

sure, of course it does.

do i believe it does so in a way that is qualitatively different than that posed by a second biden term?

no, i simply do not.

every politician in america, regardless of political affiliation, through an unwillingness to address the generational theft that black people have suffered for centuries, is a direct threat to black america.

:francis:

You are a complete idiot that can not parse through the issues.

Daps
You are a complete idiot that can not parse through the issues.
sure i can. i don’t think trump is going to do anything that makes life for black people noticeably worse than it already is.

we’re already victims of rampant discrimination at every level of this society; we are already penniless, our average net worth orders of magnitude smaller than that of white people; we already fill the prisons, the modern day equivalent of concentration camps.

i parse the issues just fine. you guys like removing trump from the social and historical context in which he exists, because it benefits the cheap theatrics democrats engage in whenever they trot out this bogeyman.

lastly, from a strategic standpoint, in terms of black empowerment, i don’t believe that a second biden term does black america any favors.

i firmly believe that democrats winning on the cynical exploitation of black vulnerability, rather than losing after a principled withdrawal of our vote, does not help our community and only prolongs its suffering.

i am not falling for the trump trick bag. yall wanna be crash dummies for liberal interest groups who are about to feel pain that is the daily reality of black people?

be my guest. i ain’t the one.

:yeshrug: