Trump allies preparing to infuse ‘Christian nationalism’ in second administration

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Only way to discourage this White Christian nationalism is to inform them Christianity is not a White religion..They're actually closer to Islam than Christianity.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
sure i can. i don’t think trump is going to do anything that makes life for black people noticeably worse than it already is.

we’re already victims of rampant discrimination at every level of this society; we are already penniless, our average net worth orders of magnitude smaller than that of white people; we already fill the prisons, the modern day equivalent of concentration camps.

i parse the issues just fine. you guys like removing trump from the social and historical context in which he exists, because it benefits the cheap theatrics democrats engage in whenever they trot out this bogeyman.

lastly, from a strategic standpoint, in terms of black empowerment, i don’t believe that a second biden term does black america any favors.

i firmly believe that democrats winning on the cynical exploitation of black vulnerability, rather than losing after a principled withdrawal of our vote, does not help our community and only prolongs its suffering.

i am not falling for the trump trick bag. yall wanna be crash dummies for liberal interest groups who are about to feel pain that is the daily reality of black people?

be my guest. i ain’t the one.

:yeshrug:

Black folks didn't vote in Louisiana and the MAGA governor that won is trying to push through 30 "anti crime" bills in one day :francis:

This will lead to more Black men imprisoned

Less police accountability for police killing Black men

You are a dumb negro at a time when Black men can not afford to be dumb.

Trump will do the same thing.

Daps

Black folks didn't vote in Louisiana and the MAGA governor that won is trying to push through 30 "anti crime" bills in one day :francis:

am i supposed to be swayed by a video in which ayanna presley sits there and downplays the culpability democrats share in the flood of migrants overwhelming these cities whose mayors are placing their needs above those of black citizens? she had the nerve to describe their “journey” as “harrowing,” asking us to empathize with their “ordeal,” as if the harrowing precariousness that joins basic black existence in america isn’t of greater concern.

typical intersectional gibberish. if roland thinks this will motivate black people to come out, well….

:francis:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

That place seriously frightens me..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Why can't the people in the Heritage Foundation and Federalist Society just be offed, one by one, until the rest of them literally feel scared to leave the house.

Do you know how much of a fukking difference you will make in their progress of Lenord Leo just randomly ended up marked, then a couple more of them? p*ssy ass leaders smh

Problem is, TLR #bothsides brehs will play superc00n and defend them.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:unimpressed:“We won’t fall for Democratic scare tactics.”

-The dumbest dummies who ever been dumb. They literally tried to overthrow our government and morons still take this as regular shyt.
Wasn't going to bother engaging in this thread, but feel like replying to this.

The issue is a "boy who cried wolf" situation, and Black people sick and tired of holding the bag after "saving America" over and over. The Democrats doubled and tripled down on the garbage, the chickens are coming home to roost. Add some Black people liking Trump (I don't understand that AT ALL), and here you are.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
am i supposed to be swayed by a video in which ayanna presley sits there and downplays the culpability democrats share in the flood of migrants overwhelming these cities whose mayors are placing their needs above those of black citizens? she had the nerve to describe their “journey” as “harrowing,” asking us to empathize with their “ordeal,” as if the harrowing precariousness that joins basic black existence in america isn’t of greater concern.

typical intersectional gibberish. if roland thinks this will motivate black people to come out, well….

:francis:

I agree with you I don't agree with the illegal immigration bullshyt.

But Biden has a bill on the table to stem the flow and Republicans are blocking it.

In totality Biden's admin is better for Black people.