Trump indictment leads to huge lead over Desantis in primary polls, no movement in general election

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just a theory, but I think the dems are doing this on purpose so that Trump is the nominee again
its a weak case and Trump will beat it
Desantis will crush biden
however, trump is so disliked, Biden still has an excellent chance

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
just a theory, but I think the dems are doing this on purpose so that Trump is the nominee again
It's not a weak case at all they literally have the paperwork and Trumps old lawyer that rolled on him. What are you talking about? Now if you are saying he won't go to jail I agree with that.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
He's right. DeSantis will get 300 Electoral Votes on Biden. He's 45 years old and Biden is 80. Biden's age would be a much bigger issue against DeSantis than Trump. Independents soured on Trump, but would pick DeSantis over Biden because a)Biden's old, b)DeSantis is young and America likes youth, c)They are stupid enough to believe DeSantis isn't dangerous.
I don't think the Manhattan DA did this for the national Democrat party, but I do think he's using this to make a name for himself and potentially run for NY Attorney General down the line. Or maybe he's hoping to be selected as US Attorney for one of the NYC Federal Districts. He did kind of campaign on holding Trump accountable before he was elected DA. A little too political for my tastes. MAGA has ran with that narrative and said he campaigned on getting Trump before he was elected therefore he came into the investigation with a bias.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
He's right. DeSantis will get 300 Electoral Votes on Biden. He's 45 years old and Biden is 80. Biden's age would be a much bigger issue against DeSantis than Trump. Independents soured on Trump, but would pick DeSantis over Biden because a)Biden's old, b)DeSantis is young and America likes youth, c)They are stupid enough to believe DeSantis isn't dangerous.

I don't think the Manhattan DA did this for the national Democrat party, but I do think he's using this to make a name for himself and potentially run for NY Attorney General down the line. Or maybe he's hoping to be selected as US Attorney for one of the NYC Federal Districts. He did kind of campaign on holding Trump accountable before he was elected DA. A little too political for my tastes. MAGA has ran with that narrative and said he campaigned on getting Trump before he was elected therefore he came into the investigation with a bias.
Independents aren't flocking to Desantis in a national election lmao.

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
With Trump going to court , and possibly going to jail.

A lot of white trash can relate to him.

Yep and Trump knows this. He said if they make him take a mug shot then he'll be happy because then he'll be able to put it on t-shirts and sell it to his supporters who will gladly buy them which is about as white trash as it gets but that's who they are.