Trump unveiling merit based Immigration policy

Daps
They know it's more difficulat to get skills in brown countries, so they think they’re slick.

On a side note, that plant behind him is the same kind of flower stolen from my porch.

:mjcry:

Daps
They know it's more difficulat to get skills in brown countries, so they think they’re slick.

On a side note, that plant behind him is the same kind of flower stolen from my porch.

:mjcry:

Nah, this is just going to be an open door to Asia and Africa. shyt, the fifth-graders from a bunch of East Asian countries are better at math than our adults.

African immigrants who come here almost always invest in businesses and create jobs in my experience, from across the continent. This is going to keep out a bunch of illiterate Eastern Europeans, though.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It means the best of the best from their respective countries will be allowed in. They'll likely have to prove they can sustain themselves without government aid much like the leeches from Central and South America.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It means the best of the best from their respective countries will be allowed in. They'll likely have to prove they can sustain themselves without government aid much like the leeches from Central and South America.

Nah it’s going to be about money, ethnicity, and not letting people come from places that Trump considers “shythole” countries.