Trump: Would you rather have the Black president or the white president? I think they want the white guy #PresidentCum

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
This man's insanity and fascist driven mind is not spoken about nearly enough..

It's like white Americans want to shield his fukkery while silently ushering him in through the backdoor.
This is the big picture a lot is is not peeping.
With this AI coming I feel the powers that be want him to win...
Like I said before JFK got took out for less...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The fukk are you talking about

Exactly what I just fukking wrote nikka...:what: other groups can vote for whoever they want and NONE OF YOU HAVE SMOKE FOR THEM AT ALL HERE... but black folks some fools by doing the same... The math aint mathing nikka...:mindblown: how do y'all justify this one sided bullshyt against us but no words for anyone else!!!

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Exactly what I just fukking wrote nikka...:what: other groups can vote for whoever they want and NONE OF YOU HAVE SMOKE FOR THEM AT ALL HERE... but black folks some fools by doing the same... The math aint mathing nikka...:mindblown: how do y'all justify this one sided bullshyt against us but no words for anyone else!!!
1) I don’t give a damn what another race or ethnic group is doing. I'm worried about black issues & what OUR people are doing/not doing. Last I checc'd this was supposed to be a predominantly black forum.

2) I'm basing my original statement on those videos in the OP. This motherf*cker Trump is disrespecting the fukk out of black folks, and the Trump supportes/Black Maga/Both sides are evil bozos will come in here defending this bullsh*t.

And before one of you lame ass posters jump out the window, I'm not supporting Biden with these statements either.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1) I don’t give a damn what another race or ethnic group is doing. I'm worried about black issues & what OUR people are doing/not doing. Last I checc'd this was supposed to be a predominantly black forum.

2) I'm basing my original statement on those videos in the OP. This motherf*cker Trump is disrespecting the fukk out of black folks, and the Trump supportes/Black Maga/Both sides are evil bozos will come in here defending this bullsh*t.

And before one of you lame ass posters jump out the window, I'm not supporting Biden with these statements either.

ok good... long as you feel that way...:mjpls: I have a serious problem with people not letting black folks have free will to make the choice they want... EITHER SIDE IS HORRIBLE... :manny: doesnt matter who we vote for same fukking bird....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Any black man or woman that supports this white supremacist fascist goon is an enemy of mine and my family, period. There is no excuse for this anymore, none

So biden not a facist???:jbhmm: he wasnt mentored by the grand wizard of the kkk??? is that not facist?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Stop the bothsides nonsense , which president got rid of AA? which president appointed three bigots to the supreme court? act obtuse all you want i wont partake in it

I asked you a simple question and the kneejerk reaction from your shill ass was to deflect...This is WHY black folks are breaking AWAY from the democratic party because their followers are WEAK and p*ssy to stand on business and ADMIT biden is a bytch and not a strong president... and isnt doing shyt for black people so why should they vote for him. :manny: