Trump: Would you rather have the Black president or the white president? I think they want the white guy #PresidentCum

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1) I don’t give a damn what another race or ethnic group is doing. I'm worried about black issues & what OUR people are doing/not doing. Last I checc'd this was supposed to be a predominantly black forum.

2) I'm basing my original statement on those videos in the OP. This motherf*cker Trump is disrespecting the fukk out of black folks, and the Trump supportes/Black Maga/Both sides are evil bozos will come in here defending this bullsh*t.

And before one of you lame ass posters jump out the window, I'm not supporting Biden with these statements either.
So his argument is he should be allowed to vote for someone who treats him like dogshyt and with contempt.

To be fair, he right, that his choice. :mjlol:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Our country really sucks. M

How are our choices a feeble old senile racist or an energetic old ignorant racist?

Nicca called his massa "energetic" like a dikkrider.

Our choices are a competent leader who is currently overseeing an economic boom, and a criminal, liable rapist psychopath who tanked the entire economy when he was given a chance.

Choice is pretty simple when you're not a black c00nservative coward. Was you in that crowd clapping like a circus seal with your fellow c00nservatives?

Daps

Our choices are a competent leader who is currently overseeing an economic boom, and a criminal, liable rapist psychopath who tanked the entire economy when he was given a chance.

Choice is pretty simple when you're not a black c00nservative coward. Was you in that crowd clapping like a circus seal with your fellow c00nservatives?
economic boom?

:russ:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
For emphasis. Actively sabotaging that shyt and somehow Dems are to blame for it.

We are going to walk headfirst into a wall of white supremacy and have to hear low IQ/high opinion jackasses reason why it's a good or negligible thing.

What I fear is that the low information c00ns are so loud (they are the loudest just like their maga brethren) that they end up drowing out
everyone and suppressing black voter turnout

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

How that Biden dikk taste?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
mf pulled the "We all black when the lights goes out"
QKXe1wm.png
I'm surprised that he didn't say Who turned off the lights? When he walked in.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
George Floyd in 2020? Was that not a life-changing paradigm shift? :stopitslime:
What?? Why are you asking me? I'm not a CAC

I've just lived long enough to know that won't matter to them. If we had the election today, 60% of Gen X cacs would vote Trump.

I'm saying giving Trump any attention is a bad thing. It won't dissuade cacs from voting for him; it's quite the opposite

Hilary called his voters deplorables and they wore that as a badge of honor as they voted. They get motivated by being called racist, homophobic, sexist, etc

I'm not even discussing the black vote because the Democrats own it. They are more worried about Arab and Muslim votes now

Yall are acting like I said something crazy. I'm literally applying lessons I learned from the last 2 elections.