Trump: Would you rather have the Black president or the white president? I think they want the white guy #PresidentCum

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I agree she is a very opportunistic vile racist, she wanted to deport senator warnock black senator from georgia simply to stoke racial tension and earn favor from her evil white supremacist base

What does it say about Black people like Charles Barkely that think she's the best thing since sliced bread??? :wtf:

Black America is experiencing a c00n epidemic it needs to address NOW!!!
Sir Charles would sell Blacks into slavery without blinking because he'd argue itll address Black unemployment :snoop:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But c00ns expect us to believe that "migrant crisis" (which he has instructed his minions to sabotage efforts to fix) is more important than keeping this racist dumb dip shyt criminal out of the white house:hhh:
For emphasis. Actively sabotaging that shyt and somehow Dems are to blame for it.

We are going to walk headfirst into a wall of white supremacy and have to hear low IQ/high opinion jackasses reason why it's a good or negligible thing.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly what I just fukking wrote nikka...:what: other groups can vote for whoever they want and NONE OF YOU HAVE SMOKE FOR THEM AT ALL HERE... but black folks some fools by doing the same... The math aint mathing nikka...:mindblown: how do y'all justify this one sided bullshyt against us but no words for anyone else!!!
This is a supposedly black forum. Why should anyone commenting on here concern themselves with an audience that is non-black?

He might have smoke for them IRL but what do black people gain from a Trump presidency other than "fukkery?"