Overall Rating

• Total voters

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

trash ass finisher, nikkas just magically falling in between the ropes, :flabbynsick: as hell, nikka couldn't even take his shirt off, lightweight forced, should have never been more than intercontinental/us champ. this dude worst than Cena to me.

saw some of his wcw shyt and was disgusted by how lazy he got. wwe Rey was a lazy slob.

The West Coast Pop was a legitimately GOAT Cruiserweight finisher.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
I gotta go with 8
Was a legend if you ask me for his wcw and ecw early work.
But his matches and ring work in the last half of his wwe run were :stopitslime: but i think that was mainly on wwe but now i think he is making up for it but i doubt he has that much gas left in the tank

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
10. I was 7/8 when he debuted in WWE and he was probably the first wrestler I was a huge fan of.

Some of the only wrestling dvd's I have are the 2006 rumble and mania 22 because those where rey's big moments.

Easily my personal GOAT and 10/10 don't give a fukk if my judgement is clouded by nostalgia.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
They legit along with cm punk and jeff hardy were the only thing that kept me watching smackdown back then i didn't even watch raw

Between 08-09, SD had Rey, Punk, Hardy, Edge, MVP, Shelton, Umaga, and John Morrison, Taker, and Jericho all putting on good to great matches. Then not too long after that, the brand split got so watered down with those "supershows" that you couldn't tell one brand from the next

Daps

Shout out to my mans who posted that Eddie match at WCW HH. Rey could get the most out a crowd in the underdog role, his selling was phenomenal. But where he stands out as a ATG wrestler was his moveset, you couldn't recreate his moveset in WWE 2K. :wow:

Daps
Rey mysterio gets a 9. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time.:wow:

Dude is one of the all time goat babyfaces and biggest draws in wrestling history.

The perfect presentation of what cruiserweight wrestling is all about. His contribution in the Monday wars is notable.

Dude has classic matches that spans over 2 decades in several different wrestling conpanies and he's one of the most recognizable names in the pro wrestling world. I'm talking top 20 in popularity.

Rey still doing it in LU. His resume is crazy and his impact on the game is undeniable. Nothing but props from me. :manny: