TV host issues tearful apology after saying her black co-anchor looks like a gorilla

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I don't know why we feel so cowed when it comes to calling foul. Could you imagine if he saw an apron and told her it would look good on her? His face would be at the start of articles on why women cannot progress in the corporate world.
It's pretty simple breh. We are at the very bottom of the totem pole. We the part in the ground you can't even see. Blacks are EXPECTED to take the "higher ground" and give others a chance. If he made a big stink about it, he would be the one transferred and then let go for rocking the boat.

Same shyt always happened at my last company til i got fed up and said fukk kowtowing to these bytches. We in a lose-lose situation always in this damn country:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y’all some of the most cynical mfers ever

giphy.gif

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
What the c00n nikka say? :gucci:

this is why we dont like or respect moist nikkas, most of them have high levels of c00ns energy. This bytch nikka actually said "yeah he actually does" imagine what he does in private.

This is a Terry Crews situation.

Here you have black man in a high profile career, in his professional setting, dealing with the unanticipated disrespectful actions (verbal or physical) of a white person, that if not in the professional setting, would have likely been responded too differently.

We are always up against the Angry Black Man stereotype, which is fine, because as humans we have the right to be angry and show full spectrum of emotions, but it's the racist trope behind it in our society that's the issue.

So like Terry Crews (and I know half the coli would have faded the white producer and smacked the white woman co-host :unimpressed:) this is a recorded version of that...but the reality is he knew what and the implications of what the white female co-host said, and his reaction was split second....alot of shiit was going through his head in those split seconds..so don't be to harsh on breh.

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Whats up with White people and tearful apologies!?..

What gene possesses a person to...develop tears out of their eyeballs (genuine or for playplay) while saying "my bad".

I can't even imagine it..shyts weird to me..
:dwillhuh:

they're not used to their actions having consequences.

Even a ramification as small as being forced to apologize is too much shame for their sense of self worth to bear.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He should have said

No, I don’t think he does ...interesting segment anyway.

That way he keeps it family friendly and still doesn’t come off like a c00n.

That would've been classic. I think they do the morning news but even the evening news would've been like :gucci::dwillhuh:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
breh rested his hand on her thigh hella long you dont do that unless you're comfortable..the way breh says we dont just talk here....maybe im reaching lol

That deliberate thigh feel was telling and indicative of both comfort and familiarity ... just as her so casually saying that comment on camera during a live segment was was telling and indicative of both comfort and familiarity ...

...and I’mma just leave it at that . :sas2: