TV LEGEND CHARLIE ROSE IS NEXT ON THE SUMMER JAM SCREEN; 8 WOMEN COME FORWARD

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Opened the shower door this morning just to smack my a girl's ass. :shaq:
17085.jpg

Breaking News Alert: Coli Poster Call Me James Has Been Accused Of Sexual Harassment
"I was minding my own business and suddenly the shower door swung open and there was Call Me James staring at me with the :shaq: look on his face. Without permission he smacked my bare naked ass." - Anonymous Victim

There has been no word from President Trump on whether he will ask for Call Me James to step down from his position as Coli Poster. Apparently President Trump has warned Call Me James in one of his tweets: "Apparently Little Rocket Man's missile got shot down in the shower. Bigly!"

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My Dad will defend this revolting predator, I am sure, he watches 60 Minutes, every week...."It was a different culture back then"

It was wrong and disgusting then, it's wrong and disgusting now, and every one should pay in whatever way hurts them most. Whether a Hollywood producer, the local manager at Starbucks, a celebrated journalist, it's typical predator, power to vulnerable young women, it's not "seduction", it's not "being a player", it's exploitation and abuse. His whole inner circle is guilty. And so are all of us, if we stay silent, or laugh at the jokes, or excuse the behavior.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
agreed.... but what heterosexual guy over the age of 17 has never grabbed a girl's butt before....?

Game done changed my nikka. If she wasn't my wife, I would cuff her ass. Even then, it's because she's cool with it. shyt is real in these streets. All sides getting hit.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
17085.jpg

Breaking News Alert: Coli Poster Call Me James Has Been Accused Of Sexual Harassment
"I was minding my own business and suddenly the shower door swung open and there was Call Me James staring at me with the :shaq: look on his face. Without permission he smacked my bare naked ass." - Anonymous Victim

There has been no word from President Trump on whether he will ask for Call Me James to step down from his position as Coli Poster. Apparently President Trump has warned Call Me James in one of his tweets: "Apparently Little Rocket Man's missile got shot down in the shower. Bigly!"
Repped

:russ:

:wow:
:deadmanny:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noticing a trend over the last few weeks
All of these prominent & prestigious people getting exposed were nothing but socially awkward weirdos before the status & fame, who simply did not know how to talk to women,so they leveraged their position against unsuspecting women, when women in Hollywood come forward Against dudes like George Clooney, Brad Pitt & Idris Elba wake me up

My thinking is that these cats fall into two categories. One is what you've described - guys who never got any females until they became rich/powerful. But you also have cats that have always been given everything in life and feel entitled. Look at trump. He grew up with money so I'm sure even as a teenagers etc he was swimming in hoes. Then as an adult, even though there are millions of women who would fuk him just b/c of his money, he's still out there grabbing pu55ies.