TV LEGEND CHARLIE ROSE IS NEXT ON THE SUMMER JAM SCREEN; 8 WOMEN COME FORWARD

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Bro this isn't "we were dating and he put the moves on me" stories
i think many normal heterosexual guys have put moves on females before they were dating too.... i'm not trying to excuse the behavior, but al franken has a second woman accusing him .... of grabbing her butt while taking a photo SEVEN YEARS ago.... this is about to get really hot if that is the standard...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Noticing a trend over the last few weeks
All of these prominent & prestigious people getting exposed were nothing but socially awkward weirdos before the status & fame, who simply did not know how to talk to women,so they leveraged their position against unsuspecting women, when women in Hollywood come forward Against dudes like George Clooney, Brad Pitt & Idris Elba wake me up

If you not at the top 5% visually for women, regardless of wealth, you gonna get hit with them harassment charges. :francis:

Women now think that if you ain t have that mouthpiece, you don't deserve to talk to them and you deserve to get punished.

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
If you not at the top 5% visually for women, regardless of wealth, you gonna get hit with them harassment charges. :francis:

Women now think that if you ain t have that mouthpiece, you don't deserve to talk to them and you deserve to get punished.

But see in my opinion that was the one of the goals of feminism, rampant unchecked hypergamy, women right now are experiencing a sexual Utopia where they can extract all the resources from the thirsty undesirable men while simultaneously sleeping with all the men they find attractive, women are de-stigmatizing promiscuity & de-legitimizing shaming tactics men, religion, & society have been using Against female sexuality immemorial, now if you are undesirable & unattractive you better be submissive towards women & compliant with all there demands lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
But see in my opinion that was the one of the goals of feminism, rampant unchecked hypergamy, women right now are experiencing a sexual Utopia where they can extract all the resources from the thirsty undesirable men while simultaneously sleeping with all the men they find attractive, women are de-stigmatizing promiscuity & de-legitimizing shaming tactics men, religion, & society have been using Against female sexuality immemorial, now if you are undesirable & unattractive you better be submissive towards women & compliant with all there demands lol

Facts. Want those few men while punishing the others. A genetic anniliation if you ask me.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
17085.jpg

Breaking News Alert: Coli Poster Call Me James Has Been Accused Of Sexual Harassment
"I was minding my own business and suddenly the shower door swung open and there was Call Me James staring at me with the :shaq: look on his face. Without permission he smacked my bare naked ass." - Anonymous Victim

There has been no word from President Trump on whether he will ask for Call Me James to step down from his position as Coli Poster. Apparently President Trump has warned Call Me James in one of his tweets: "Apparently Little Rocket Man's missile got shot down in the shower. Bigly!"

SEE ALL THESE COLI POSTERS ARE ALIKE HE'S PROBABLY PART OF PIZZAGATE TOO :infocrazy:

HERE WATCH THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO EXPOSING HIS LINKS TO CLINTON, THE CHANNEL ONLY HAS 16 SUBSCRIBERS BUT IT'S MIND BLOWING :infocrazy:

:troll:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk is going on here? The guy was trying to get laid:yeshrug:

The more this is stringing along the more i don't give a shyt.

That Roy Moore shyt involved an underaged female so i get why that's fukked up. People who force themselves on females AFTER they say no is sexual assault. But if this dude is just making a move, like what has been described, what can you say other than he's a horn dog.

This shyt is now reaching stupid levels and minimizing actual sexual assaults that do happen.