Twin girl, 19, stabbed to death after identical sisters were knifed outside Brooklyn bodega 'after rejecting attacker's advances

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'm me, obviously. Who you are is irrelevant, as I don't give a fukk. :skip:

If you don't care about internet rep why you worried about what type of daps you getting? :mjlol:

Dumb nikkas ITT thread stay exposing themselves. Is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic? :umad:

Bro you can neg me all you want, i dont give a fukk. The negs dont show up in my mentions. I’ve been on this forum since 2007, i could have -1 million rep, that shyt dont matter to me.

Now when i log in and see close to 30 alerts and most of them are from you? This is when I care. Stay the fukk out of my mentions with that dumb shyt, fakkit. Go play with your moms.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why people are talking about give a fake number

You do know some guys and females like to call said number there and then Just to make sure the number is right and for the person approached to have the number stored in phone

That fake number trick isn't smart

in the short-term women should use google voice numbers or start using nameless or numberless messaging or voip apps like session enmass. in the long term a lot of dudes will need to be rehabilitated.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps

Just kill yourself first and if you still feel the same way then you can kill your gf and child next. fukking losers out here man.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
in the short-term women should use google voice numbers or start using nameless or numberless messaging or voip apps like session enmass. in the long term a lot of dudes will need to be rehabilitated.

:usure:

Some of them going to sleep FOR GOOD!!!
Screenshot-2022-12-18-213806-removebg-preview-20-removebg-preview.png