Twin girl, 19, stabbed to death after identical sisters were knifed outside Brooklyn bodega 'after rejecting attacker's advances

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We sing and dance when demon time is being rapped about over a hot drill beat but this is really what demon time is.

This is the result of demon time.

Not that cool when there's no beat to nod your head to is it. :francis:

lets be more focused in dialogue because i dont even know what you are talking about.

this is about a young man who had no impulse control and no morals, stop obfuscating reality.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m sure you rejected plenty of men..

Do you say “fukk outta my face” or do you say “I have a bf sorry”

Has any man ever put his hands on you for “I have a bf sorry” and I’m not talking dudes who call you a name after rejection im talking about violence..

I can guarantee a man never got violent with you from a respectful reject…
^^^The definition of victim blaming.

It's not that hard to understand. You have no right to touch someone who has not touched you!

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can guarantee a man never got violent with you from a respectful reject…
Firstly, no you can't.

Secondly and more importantly, A WOMAN CAN BE DISRESPECTFUL IN HER REJECTION AND THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE THE MAN WHO ATTACKS HER.

I once had a woman just straight ignore everything I said at the bar until I took the hint. :mjlol: It didn't take me long to get the message.:yeshrug:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
As for the killer, lynch him.

Indeed.
MJKKK.png
Hang em up real good. :troll:

And alleged "black" men on the coli dapped this? :snoop:

Son Goku

Daps
I find mob justice to be appropriate in this case. :yeshrug:

I don't care if the killer simp nikka uses Instant Transmission to go straight to hell, I ain't never calling for another black man to be lynched. :what:

'Mob justice is appropriate in this case' until innocent brehs are hanging from trees though, right? :stopitslime:

Give that useless motherfukker the needle or a 21 gun salute and be done with it. :camby:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't care if the killer simp nikka uses Instant Transmission to go straight to hell, I ain't never calling for another black man to be lynched. :what:

'Mob justice is appropriate in this case' until innocent brehs are hanging from trees though, right? :stopitslime:

Give that useless motherfukker the needle or a 21 gun salute and be done with it. :camby:

You want to wait for a trial, conviction , and sentencing. That's admirable. It's principled

I'm different. I dont think he should have made it a foot off that storefront. Straight mob justice. He deserves it. "Black man" my ass.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Damn shame....these 'men'/niccas are pathetic fr. :rip: to da lil lady

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I don't know why people are talking about give a fake number

You do know some guys and females like to call said number there and then Just to make sure the number is right and for the person approached to have the number stored in phone

That fake number trick isn't smart

jay83

Superstar
Daps

You do know some guys and females like to call said number there and then Just to make sure the number is right and for the person approached to have the number stored in phone

Especially if a guy is already unhinged.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

You get a Google Voice # :umad:

Shyt comes thru in the clutch for real

Son Goku

Daps
I'm me, obviously. Who you are is irrelevant, as I don't give a fukk. :skip:

Care about internet rep, loser brehs. Ive been posting on the coli/sohh since 2008. Miss me with that goofy shyt.
@Son Goku bro who tf are you? Why are you angry dapping all of my posts in this thread? How is the coli a fulltime job for some of yall? Its not that serious.

If you don't care about internet rep why you worried about what type of daps you getting? :mjlol:

Dumb nikkas ITT thread stay exposing themselves. Is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic? :umad: