Twin girl, 19, stabbed to death after identical sisters were knifed outside Brooklyn bodega 'after rejecting attacker's advances

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
This guy is pure scum, and should be tortured before death. Implying in anyway that what she did or didn't say contributed to her death, instead of the monster that stabbed her is idiocy.

However, sad as it is, it would make sense for women to spread the word to just give a working number to these guys (apparently there are apps that will create an alternate number to your own) and dip as soon as possible. Have a ready made excuse at all times - I have to go I'm supposed to watch my little cousin but I'll look for your call- and hopefully the idea that he got a real number will stop any prolonged harassment and worse. Women shouldn't have to do it, but too many of these loons out here ready to snap at rejection. I'd also have laws a lot harsher on harassment, stalking, domestic violence, etc. A lot of times these types have multiple incidents, and are walking around time bombs waiting to go off.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
NYC hobos, crackheads, mentally deranged individuals are just different breh. The dudes that are clearly battling inner demons with themselves, shouting lyrics or ranting in public. Yall literally saw it on the subway with the man on the subway. Even if you ignore those people, sometimes when they’re set on 1 specific person there’s no reasoning with them

Going to the corner store in NY late at night is not the wave you run the risk of getting into some fukkery that you didn’t ask for. I know how scary it can be as a grown man, so imagine what women go through especially 19 year olds when some creep can’t accept no for an answer. I’m 99% sure those girls are innocent, RIP to the young lady man.

:what:

if that were the case there'd be no stores operating 24/7, no one is keeping their business open during those hours for solely for hooligan's.

silk scarfs

Banned
Daps
his sister said that he was folk and some opps with the females pressed him first and jumped him. then he took out his knife and killed the sister when they was all trying to jump him.
inoe that side of brooklyn got bloods there but idk how true that story is.
we need to cctv footage more than ever