Twin girl, 19, stabbed to death after identical sisters were knifed outside Brooklyn bodega 'after rejecting attacker's advances

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Weird ass nikkas in the thread searching hard for a justifiable reason why this 19 year old girl was killed instead of seeing shyt for what it is.

But then be the same nikkas that hate when cacs are always looking for a workaround when cacs and cops are killing black people.

A certain demographic of nikkas will always lack humanity. It's just a sad fact of life you have to accept.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Don't matter what shorty said to him..

But we have to learn how to interact with each other as youths.

The energy is crazy..

Men grab..

Women react..

Men can't handle emotions..

Sometimes shorty can give you the :scust: and try shame you...

Just gotta take da L..

There are situations as a man that you're going to just have to take the L.. Can't let people who don't matter in the big scheme of things control your emotions.

Who knows tomorrow he could have bagged the next chic who he was eyeing...

Threw his life away because of emotions and "shame"

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm usually right about these things so...

There is more to this story than what is being reported.

Regardless, RIP to the departed.
There is nothing more to this story breh

These are some knucklehead fatherless nikkas that are probably from the projects that are not too far from that area over there on Wykoff.

That's why I was clear that this wasn't "Park Slope" this on 4th Ave which mostly the gentrified area of what was largely a manufacturing/industrial/small businesses section of Gowanus.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Wonder how she rejected him..some people have fragile egos..she grabbed her sister and said “why you talking to this boy” which sounds like the clean version..probly more like “why you talking to this broke bum nikka” hence the arguing outside..men can take a “I’m good” or “I got a boyfriend” never here those types getting hurt for rejecting..neg me i don’t care never said dude was right but if you a man you know how some women can be with the mouth if they feel you beneath them…not every man will be composed to realize it’s not worth it

Let's assume this was the case. Both things can be true at the same time
She could have been extremely disrespectful to the dude when he tried to holla. But at the same time, the fact that he took a denial from a woman and retaliated by killing her is proof he is not only mentally unstable, but downright evil. And it should be an automatic death penalty for him

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
NYC hobos, crackheads, mentally deranged individuals are just different breh. The dudes that are clearly battling inner demons with themselves, shouting lyrics or ranting in public. Yall literally saw it on the subway with the man on the subway. Even if you ignore those people, sometimes when they’re set on 1 specific person there’s no reasoning with them

Going to the corner store in NY late at night is not the wave you run the risk of getting into some fukkery that you didn’t ask for. I know how scary it can be as a grown man, so imagine what women go through especially 19 year olds when some creep can’t accept no for an answer. I’m 99% sure those girls are innocent, RIP to the young lady man.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Let's assume this was the case. Both things can be true at the same time
She could have been extremely disrespectful to the dude when he tried to holla. But at the same time, the fact that he took a denial from a woman and retaliated by killing her is proof he is not only mentally unstable, but downright evil. And it should be an automatic death penalty for him

Exactly. There's nothing a 19 year old could say to me to invoke that kind of rage. There's nothing almost any one could say cuz it's just fukking words. But it doesn't matter. I'm willing to put bread down dude got a violent record. That's the #1 indicator of violence against women. I'm sick brehs.

Women really do have to venture into the jungle just to live in some places man. RIP to this young sister.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i said it years ago, something about these northeast dudes and how they take rejection needs to be a serious focus.

not saying this doesn't happen in others regions but most these types of stories come from their

They arent ready to talk about,I bought it up before too. Wouldnt doubt if the woman responded aggressive. But the history of east coast men being aggressive with their women has caused that. Epigenetically east coast women have adapted to have deeper voics and mean disposition,as a defense mechanism:respect: