Twista admits to using a Ghostwriter

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
everyone at some point 9 times outta 10 has had some form of a "ghostwriter" write some shyt for them from time to time
whether it be a line here, a verse there or maybe even a suggestion of some sort
but no one is the exception, least not in my opinion
but the problem becomes if a nikka is proclaimin' to be the world's best lyricist and or mc and he don't write shyt
it'd be like if puffy said he was the best mc when he got nikkas writin' his shyt
or when ye proclaims to be 1 of the best mcs but he got writers or like the shyt with drake
that's when it's a real issue

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But could that Ghostwriter spit it like Twista tho?

That ghostwriter bandwagon hoopla that people got caught up in this year never meant much to me after The Wu admitted in the 90's that they share ideas off of each other. Not to mention when Nas took the line "Lifes a b*tch but god forbid the b*tch divorce me I'll be flooded with Ice so hells fires can't scorch me" from Cormega. Its like, whatever.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
full

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But could that Ghostwriter spit it like Twista tho?

That ghostwriter bandwagon hoopla that people got caught up in this year never meant much to me after The Wu admitted in the 90's that they share ideas off of each other. Not to mention when Nas took the line "Lifes a b*tch but god forbid the b*tch divorce me I'll be flooded with Ice so hells fires can't scorch me" from Cormega. Its like, whatever.
Both tracks were probably wack any way, Twista has some questionable material in his later catalog that made me question why he was rapping that way, makes sense now