Twista admits to using a Ghostwriter

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
I think the most important question is, when were ghostwriter's used?:jbhmm:

Because if this was during the Adrenaline Rush through Kamikaze era then.:mjcry:

If it was post Kamikaze to AR 2007 then it would make sense since I always felt that something was off during that period.:patrice:
did you even attempt to listen to the interview :beli: he specifically said it wasn't during that era. It was later in his career. I don't think that damn near ANY of the folks that are replying listened cause he makes a direct reason WHY he used a ghostwriter. Was never because he NEEDED one...he was testing his boundaries. That's totally different from having someone craft an entire project for you and shyt. Please stop it.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
did you even attempt to listen to the interview :beli: he specifically said it wasn't during that era. It was later in his career. I don't think that damn near ANY of the folks that are replying listened cause he makes a direct reason WHY he used a ghostwriter. Was never because he NEEDED one...he was testing his boundaries. That's totally different from having someone craft an entire project for you and shyt. Please stop it.

Didn't watch it, sue me.:yeshrug: