Reppin
The Hidden Temple

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
By that logic,you can only make memories with contemporary albums:heh:

Imagine some degenerate said "You can't listen to Thriller cus it came out in 1982 and you wasn't born yet." Nikka so? That's one of the reasons for recording albums: POSTERITY.

Let people like what they like.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
By that logic,you can only make memories with contemporary albums:heh:

Imagine some degenerate said "You can't listen to Thriller cus it came out in 1982 and you wasn't born yet." Nikka so? That's one of the reasons for recording albums: POSTERITY.

Let people like what they like.

fukking hilarious that there's nikkas in here trying to dispute this.

Ol "if it was made before you was born or when you was real young you can't like it or have good memories from it" ass nikkas :mjlol:

MasterThought

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Wanna impress me on your knowledge of black music?...............let's talk R&B, gospel, Southern Soul. I tell cacs that I don't even listen to rap. I'm not impressed by rap talk. Get outta my face bringing up rap music.

Vultures infiltrate via rap music, that's the door they walk through because too many black folk are impressed by rap talk. Nerdy cacs can become "down" just because he knows a little surface level rap knowledge.

Even if your black and can't talk a little R&B, youre a little suspect in my book. :mjpls:

The young brutha I can talk some old school R&B with, that's who I salute.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Whose your top 5 best rappers. EVER? :usure:

Ever? Well… Big, Nas and Jay are automatic, they won’t hate on me for that but what about the other two? They don’t look like Eminem fans, can’t say him. Maybe a curveball with Ice Cube? I don’t know. Snoop? Kendrick too soon? Nah he’s the best right now? Wait, is he? :lupe:

Jay, Biggie, Nas, Ice Cube and Kendrick

Hmm nice list :ehh:

That’s that performative shyt I can’t stand that Tyler is alluding too. Some dudes just prefer to have the formulaic, robot answer to these questions then daring to be different. When I was a teenager this was okay to ask/answer to pass the time. But in my 30’s? Hell no.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Wanna impress me on your knowledge of black music?...............let's talk R&B, gospel, Southern Soul. I tell cacs that I don't even listen to rap. I'm not impressed by rap talk. Get outta my face bringing up rap music.

Vultures infiltrate via rap music, that's the door they walk through because too many black folk are impressed by rap talk. Nerdy cacs can become "down" just because he knows a little surface level rap knowledge.

Even if your black and can't talk a little R&B, youre a little suspect in my book. :mjpls:

The young brutha I can talk some old school R&B with, that's who I salute.
STFU