U.S. suicide rates up, especially among women, but down for black males

Yah-Yah

Pro
Daps
It's been steadily decreasing over the last 40 or so years:

The Myth of the Black-on-Black Crime Epidemic

833-FF-chart.jpg

But you didn't really care about black homicide, you just wanted to troll
I wouldn't troll when it comes to the lives of my people.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:yeshrug: Suicide rate never been a problem for black folks.
feminism was supposed to make us happy brehs

largest increase in women was for young and middle aged...the ones living in the age of GMB. I wonder why
:mjlol:Them rates ain't got shyt to do with feminism. They come from being told you were superior to everyone and getting that wake up call you not and not having the mental capacity to deal with it

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Black people can deal with life's pressures better.

This. I've been called "dune c00n / sand ****** / terrorist" all my life... Although i'm not black, being oppressed your whole childhood desensitizes you and you become much more strong mentally. I've been through hell so all I have to look forward to is heaven in comparison. :ohlawd:

Blacks have it TOUGH growing up, y'all get the worst from day one and for that I have so much respect for yall - especially the ones that start at rock bottom and make it to the top. Even if you're fortunate to be born upper middle class as a black man, like a couple of my friends, you get eaten alive by other blacks for not being hood enough. His parents worked their butts off for decades so he wouldn't have to face the same systematic racism and people of his own kind still hate. shyt is wack for y'all. :wow:

Cacs have no natural enemies and think other races are novelties. Thats why every clique in my rich suburban high school wanted the token Asian / brown / black / Hispanic friend in their group. They never faced oppression in their lives, to them it's so foreign that it's unthinkable other races have to deal with this shyt from the minute they're born.

I'm so glad natural selection is working it's magic and whites are killing themselves. Poetic justice. :blessed:

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: Suicide rate never been a problem for black folks.
:mjlol:Them rates ain't got shyt to do with feminism. They come from being told you were superior to everyone and getting that wake up call you not and not having the mental capacity to deal with it

"Largest increases in middle-aged and young women"....that statement wasn't qualified by race my dude

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This. I've been called "dune c00n / sand ****** / terrorist" all my life... Although i'm not black, being oppressed your whole childhood desensitizes you and you become much more strong mentally. I've been through hell so all I have to look forward to is heaven in comparison. :ohlawd:

Blacks have it TOUGH growing up, y'all get the worst from day one and for that I have so much respect for yall - especially the ones that start at rock bottom and make it to the top. Even if you're fortunate to be born upper middle class as a black man, like a couple of my friends, you get eaten alive by other blacks for not being hood enough. His parents worked their butts off for decades so he wouldn't have to face the same systematic racism and people of his own kind still hate. shyt is wack for y'all. :wow:

Cacs have no natural enemies and think other races are novelties. Thats why every clique in my rich suburban high school wanted the token Asian / brown / black / Hispanic friend in their group. They never faced oppression in their lives, to them it's so foreign that it's unthinkable other races have to deal with this shyt from the minute they're born.

I'm so glad natural selection is working it's magic and whites are killing themselves. Poetic justice. :blessed:
If you are middle eastern you are also white. Your ancestors are the Turkish invaders.