U.S. suicide rates up, especially among women, but down for black males

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:If you think the majority of that dont come from cacs your delusional and if you think black females committing suicides because of feminism, you a damn shame :yeshrug: @karatechop

i mean...I don't even remember typing the words "black female" in this thread but go ahead and say whatever you need to say to make yourself feel correct.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Doing gods work for us and we don't have to lift a finger :blessed:

They can't handle the pressure, one white boy in the joint killed himself right before his outdate because his girl left :mjlol: out of all the things in the world to kill yourself over but some some p*ssy. Another caught a case inside and clipped himself

Only nikka I knew that killed himself was because supposedly he was about to get outted as a fakkit and he was out there tryin to gang bang and shyt with 4ch and they didn't play that shyt

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:mjlol:If you think the majority of that dont come from cacs your delusional and if you think black females committing suicides because of feminism, you a damn shame :yeshrug: @karatechop

Everything bad is because of feminism. Women were much happier when we were men's property and only lived to cook, clean, have kids and get slapped around.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The largest increases were among American Indians and Alaska Natives; in this group, the suicide rate climbed by 89% among women and 38% among men.

Why is that?

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
"Suicide rates were up for both white men and white women"

:blessed:
:whoa:You know when they go out sometimes they take others with them.

Next we need to step our passport game up.
This is a big ole planet that we need to explore.
Aren't they free in other countries? Seems weird how you've gotta pay for something that allows you broaden your horizons.