UFC 219 [12/30] "Like A Sheep She Was Led To Slaughter" (Cyborg/Holm, Barboza/Khabib, Condit/Magny)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
brehs who else had a dominant game grappling game like this? Maia is a submission wizard, GSP used to take cats down at will and askren/cain/chael get on your ass like white on rice. But I don't remember the last time someone seeing mauling like that consistantly at in their matches at this level. :patrice:

Jon Fitch.

Dis ish looked almost like Fitch VS Silva.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
She pulled out of the fight that Evinger ended up taking and hasn't been heard from since. :pachaha:
Its all the more strange when you factor her calling out cyborg as soon as she won the FW title in invicta, then subsequently vacating to sign with the UFC unceremoniously.

Looking like a poser that has taken a dare made by her twitter followers too far:mjlol:

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You acting like Holly's 1-2 ain't one of the best in women's mma/boxing and also the safest thing she could've thrown in the sense that it kept Cyborg stationary and not throwing overhand rights sending her head into the bushes

you don't "get creative" against legends :dwillhuh:

also, that right hook that Holly was getting checked with is straight up inconsequential at her weight class. you really acting like people just jump weight and throw hands with the hardest hitter in the sport like its nothing
:patrice: That shyt is good but she telegraphs the fukk outta her strikes. By the 3rd, cyborg was timing counters against Holly's grunting n shyt.

And she was circling the wrong way the entire fight

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: That shyt is good but she telegraphs the fukk outta her strikes. By the 3rd, cyborg was timing counters against Holly's grunting n shyt.

And she was circling the wrong way the entire fight
She had to circle that way to throw leg kicks

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
In all seriousness based on this performance Holm should get a rematch (doubtful) or go straight to Nunes for a title shot at 135.
rematch? I know the female FW div is shallower than the HW div was in AA/Sylvia days but she just went 5 rounds with cyborg never looking offensively in control. She got outclassed, they cant fast track her to nunes either. She just needs to go away for a bit and let something playout.

Apex

Banned
Daps
Hes seems like a nice guy with that tegrity (rare for a russian) but his style isnt aesthetically pleasing, like at all..So that reality though inevitable isnt something i am looking forward to.
It's pretty gruesome, but I think it's hella marketable. He's like the Mike Tyson of MMA.