UFC 219 [12/30] "Like A Sheep She Was Led To Slaughter" (Cyborg/Holm, Barboza/Khabib, Condit/Magny)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
rematch? I know the female FW div is shallower than the HW div was in AA/Sylvia days but she just went 5 rounds with cyborg never looking offensively in control. She got outclassed, they cant fast track her to nunes either. She just needs to go away for a bit and let something playout.

In the current environment right now Holly will fight Nunes for the title next year. There is decent talent but Holm is still a talented name. Whether she deserves it is another story.

Anyone brave enough at 145 is getting killed against Cyborg.

She'll get a soft touch in June/July and
be a title fight in December with Nunes if both stay unfedeated. Nunes gets starched by Cyborg. No way she can stay in the pocket and exchange with her.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
In the current environment right now Holly will fight Nunes for the title next year. There is decent talent but Holm is still a talented name. Whether she deserves it is another story.

Anyone brave enough at 145 is getting killed against Cyborg.

She'll get a soft touch in June/July and
be a title fight in December with Nunes
if both stay unfedeated. Nunes gets starched by Cyborg. No way she can stay in the pocket and exchange with her.
:umad:hey thats not what you stated initially now is it...

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
FFS :stopitslime:. If she did get an immediate shot I would not even be surprised. The level of comp is shallow.
There is no incentive for dana and em to make her jump any queue. Ever the gamer and she deserves mad respect as most of these legit names in the sport cowered just from hearing cyborg's name but shes more worthless now than after that fluke loss to Tate.

Ps i can see ufc tellin Anderson to lose 10lbs and come to bantamweight

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
There is no incentive for dana and em to make her jump any queue. Ever the gamer and she deserves mad respect as most of these legit names in the sport cowered just from hearing cyborg's name but shes more worthless now than after that fluke loss to Tate.

We disagree here. The Tate loss was atrocious yes but every name fighter ran in the opposite direction from Cyborg and she lost but she didn't get steamrolled or embarrased. This is like when Cotto or lost to Mayweather. I'm not saying Holm is of that stature but it ain't gonna hurt shyt. She went 5 rounds with a tank and was competitive and didn't get manhandled.

She's predictable but she is what she is. She's the female Diego Sanchez.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That makes sense, keep getting clocked searching for a window to throw 1strike :stopitslime:.

I fw Holly but seriously....
Dude that was her only chance, she needed flash ko like against bethe

For a ex boxer cyborg totally dominated her with counters. Holly got a rock hard head though, those shots should ko 99 percent of the female fighters

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
watchin khabib fight, gives me intense anxiety

watching dudes helpless on the bottom, jus get man handled and pummeled over and over and over got me like

:huhldup:

tony vs khabib would b a hell of a fight

for some reason i see conor beating tony via TKO (unless tony can push the pace and crush conor's gas tank and finish him), i see tony beating khabib, and i see khabib manhandling conor

i think all three of them are the top dogs, with interesting style matchups that cause problems for the other two

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
We disagree here. The Tate loss was atrocious yes but every name fighter ran in the opposite direction from Cyborg and she lost but she didn't get steamrolled or embarrased. This is like when Cotto or lost to Mayweather. I'm not saying Holm is of that stature but it ain't gonna hurt shyt. She went 5 rounds with a tank and was competitive and didn't get manhandled.

She's predictable but she is what she is. She's the female Diego Sanchez.
Do you want to see irreparable damage? Shes lucky she was able to leave that fight on her own. Throwing her against cyborg again wont sell for shyt business wise and from a human standpoint why do that to holly. Another fight like that could destroy her both psychologically/physically