UFC 269 On ESPN+ PPV [12/11] “Blood Diamond” (Oliveira/Poirier, Nunes/Pena)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xande de Pilares

:stylin:

:myman:

giphy.gif

Would never :sas1:

I don't care what nobody says this will never not look dope to me lmao her footwork >

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Was beautiful too see Charles with the presence of mind in 2nd to see dustin was gassed and to smother his nose and mouth of arm and patiently drop elbows but nt rush it don't gas himself out but enuff power strikes to hurt harm and keep the fight from standing up.

And then not to try to pass let dustin feel ur weight rite on his chest as you smother em.

So many fighters start wit hyper hammer fists and gas themselves out or try to force mount and side control and the bottom guys gets out with less damage and not gassed.

The moment wasn't too big.

Reminds me of conor and dustin vs khabib goin for the guillotine and wearing they own arms out. No patience.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Dustin vs khabib every1 thought it was khabib dominance and strength that jus broke dustin and MD em tap so quick on ground. Now we see Charles dominate on ground and break em too. I hope dis wakes dustin up n he forgets bout goin up to 170. Colby pushin dat pace n his wrestling won't end well for u dustin. If ne thing cut weight and go down a weight class buddy

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nunes at 135 I can see gassing which happened but she was hitting Peña though. At 145 idk who stopping her besides a cyborg rematch and maybe Kayla Harrison… Peña rematch at 135 is extremely interesting now since Peña will have the mental edge and has already taken her best shots… I wonder if Valentina in the cut looking to fight at 135 after they do rematch fight and then she rematches the winner.

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’ll say one thing it’s truly mental with Charles cause he was getting hit. It’s also mental with Dustin cause he got almost too over confident. How you fight off your back for 2 min NOT to give up your back and then give up your back to a STANDING rear naked choke? :ufdup: Dustin don’t make no sense.

Did y’all peep the commentators saying beating a washed Conor back to back don’t really mean sht now caused Conor ain’t sht. Now go ahead and beat someone at your weight class in their prime. That Max fight I think was a fluke :yeshrug:

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not impressed with O’Malley either… I think he’s a hack with his height and length for that weight class would def like to see him at 145 minimum… but he’s also already a millionaire apparently because of the diff sponsors he has… so I don’t see him in the UFC for too much longer I would say max 10 more fights which I get is a lot of fights… but he’s probably gonna need to fight 2-3 more times before he sniffs a title shot and then let’s say he wins… he’s gotta defend it right? Possibly move up in weight after that? :yeshrug: I think he’s just gonna cash out if he’s already making good money why not

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Amanda Nunes is way more dangerous at 145 than 135. Age has probably caught up to her as far as cutting weight. It affected her power and endurance.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I’ll say one thing it’s truly mental with Charles cause he was getting hit. It’s also mental with Dustin cause he got almost too over confident. How you fight off your back for 2 min NOT to give up your back and then give up your back to a STANDING rear naked choke? :ufdup: Dustin don’t make no sense.

Did y’all peep the commentators saying beating a washed Conor back to back don’t really mean sht now caused Conor ain’t sht. Now go ahead and beat someone at your weight class in their prime. That Max fight I think was a fluke :yeshrug:

Mks perfect Sens efor dustin he bjj gm is nuthin Charles is high level if he opened his guard and tried to get out butterfly wizard ne thing Charles wldve had more opportunity to grab a leg or arm or move to side position or easier to hit a submission. He chose to hold n prey and take da best of 2 bad options.

At that point he has to know his only chance is the 1st min of nxt round b4 he gets dirty boxed on cage or taken down and he only had a punches chance.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was beautiful too see Charles with the presence of mind in 2nd to see dustin was gassed and to smother his nose and mouth of arm and patiently drop elbows but nt rush it don't gas himself out but enuff power strikes to hurt harm and keep the fight from standing up.

And then not to try to pass let dustin feel ur weight rite on his chest as you smother em.

So many fighters start wit hyper hammer fists and gas themselves out or try to force mount and side control and the bottom guys gets out with less damage and not gassed.

The moment wasn't too big.

Reminds me of conor and dustin vs khabib goin for the guillotine and wearing they own arms out. No patience.
Yea Oliveira is a fukkin scientist

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It almost look like amanda took a dive...
I won't say she took a dive but that fight was WEIRD as hell:russ:

Nikkas was hype about them trading straights to the face saying fukk blocking like Rocky 4 but I'm like wtf is going on?:mjlol:

Nunes definitely came off as way too aloof about it all. Especially when she said herself that she checked out before the hold was even locked in.

Even Rogan was looking at her like :wtf:during the post fight interview