UFC 286 On ESPN+ PPV [3/18 @ 5 pm ET] “Look At Me Now!” (Leon Edwards/Kamaru Usman III)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Add in:

Leon Scott
Kamaru snoozeman
Tyquil Woodley
Joanna nopaycheck
Dogface Cumshot
Ralphie Dos Nachos

Colby says this goofy shyt with a straight face too :francis:

Horrible nicknames, Trump d#ck riding, paying women to hang out with him, hating foreigners…Colby is definitely a TLR poster :skip:

Last edited:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Khamzat can't make weight he sucks

and does not matter Leon will beat Colby easily, he beat a better version in Usman twice
After yesterday I'm confident Leon can beat Colbytch. Man this dude really became a champion. Hope he can handle all the other stuff that comes with being champ. The fame is hard to handle.

I just think Colbytch needs to earn it. If Masvidal takes out burns or if Bella eliminatea Shavkat they have a way better claim to a title shot.

Colbytch is an afterthought

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props to Leon, he made a complete transformation as champion. I used to hate watching his tepid style of fighting before, this time he took it to Usman from the get go. Dude really stepped up and filled those champion shoes.

:salute: respect

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Nothing Dana loves more than fukking over a black champ
If dana wanted to fukk over leon he wld throw khamzat at em n its pawty dun quick thing.

Every1 knows and even leon knows if usman had even 1 good knee still he is able to actually use his legs to secure take downs easier and cn keep em down. At this poiny usman run in on borrowed time.

He cn train much on dem legs. Cnt strengthen em, once has had these major surgeries its retirement life. He gotta squeeze a cpl money fights outta dis old body.

If Pereira beats izzy again, usman shls make a pkay for that fight at 185. Easier camp as no cutting to deplete him body and perira has no wrestling. Avoid da shot n jon Fitch em

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

Fri_lCxWIAIld4W

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm legit perplexed. I'm thinking I'm losing my mind since I missed the fights that showcased this amazing standup Colby has
He will (try to) wrestlefukk him. Yes Usman was stronger than colby but he usmans knees are getting weaker and colby uses a stamina based. Either you're ready or you're not. Leon fought pretty passively in the past so if that comes back I think Colby beats him.
If dana wanted to fukk over leon he wld throw khamzat at em n its pawty dun quick thing.

Every1 knows and even leon knows if usman had even 1 good knee still he is able to actually use his legs to secure take downs easier and cn keep em down. At this poiny usman run in on borrowed time.

He cn train much on dem legs. Cnt strengthen em, once has had these major surgeries its retirement life. He gotta squeeze a cpl money fights outta dis old body.

If Pereira beats izzy again, usman shls make a pkay for that fight at 185. Easier camp as no cutting to deplete him body and perira has no wrestling. Avoid da shot n jon Fitch em
Pereria would punch his head clean off

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
He will (try to) wrestlefukk him. Yes Usman was stronger than colby but he usmans knees are getting weaker and colby uses a stamina based. Either you're ready or you're not. Leon fought pretty passively in the past so if that comes back I think Colby beats him.

Pereria would punch his head clean off

He wld have a have second to get the kick off. Leon has 10x more grappling than Periera. That is an easy takedown and dub for usman. U must b krazy

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

At first i was confused reading your post.

Then I went back and read it in the down’s syndrome voice and it all made sense :ehh: