UFC 302 On ESPN+ PPV [6/1 @ 10 pm ET] “Diamonds Are Forever” (Dustin Poirier/Islam Makhachev, Strickland/Costa)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Visiting NOLA rn , and the bar was filled with MAGAs there to support their boys(home grown Dustin and Trump). Even had a random breh in there cheering the loudest for Trump and leading the USA chants :what::francis:.

Quietly chuckled to myself because I knew Islam would discipline Dustin, and make the MAGAs cry, and he did. Levels to this game:wow:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Kinda crazy seeing the amount of love Trump gets everywhere I still don't really understand why. I imagine he's gonna win in November

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Visiting NOLA rn , and the bar was filled with MAGAs there to support their boys(home grown Dustin and Trump). Even had a random breh in there cheering the loudest for Trump and leading the USA chants :what::francis:.

Quietly chuckled to myself because I knew Islam would discipline Dustin, and make the MAGAs cry, and he did. Levels to this game:wow:

Literally why I have zero sympathy for anyone involved with MMA/UFC. Let em rot and commit that.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing is I’m not even sure Dustin is a Trump supporter

I realize most of the MMA guys are. Chandler for example. But Dustin didn’t shout out Trump during his speech yesterday and I follow him on social media and have never seen him big up Trump or talk politics

So if Dustin is a Trump guy he’s quiet about it at least. But I’d like to think he’s not, which makes even more more gully haha

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is I’m not even sure Dustin is a Trump supporter

I realize most of the MMA guys are. Chandler for example. But Dustin didn’t shout out Trump during his speech yesterday and I follow him on social media and have never seen him big up Trump or talk politics

So if Dustin is a Trump guy he’s quiet about it at least. But I’d like to think he’s not, which makes even more more gully haha
Yeah not sure where that came from. The fight against Benoit, Trump was in the back but Porier was talking to Dana.

Also being from Louisiana and given his upbringing I notice Dustin is around a lot of Black folks and Black culture so I doubt he is a Trump supporter or at least neutral.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kinda crazy seeing the amount of love Trump gets everywhere I still don't really understand why. I imagine he's gonna win in November
It’s a UFC event. Of course he’s gonna get cheered as most UFC fans aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed. He went to the one place where the crowd could make him feel better after getting convicted.