UFC champion Jon Jones arrested for aggravated DWI, negligent use of firearm

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I disagree. Right now is the worst time. They need to stop ignoring this, if he hasn’t gotten the message yet he shouldn’t be fighting. He’s been lucky he hasn’t seriously injured or killed someone yet. They keep slapping him on the wrist, he’ll only continue this self destructive behavior. The last thing the UFC needs is a fighter dying after multiple DUI’s or causing someone’s death.

yeah but you think Dana will actually do something? Probably not, he’s probably thinking what I said let the virus overshadow things and let it blow. Maybe Dana will finally come down hard in jon, we’ll see

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yeah but you think Dana will actually do something? Probably not, he’s probably thinking what I said let the virus overshadow things and let it blow. Maybe Dana will finally come down hard in jon, we’ll see
This dude is a once in a lifetime athlete. I'd hate for him to end up being one of these athletes who ends up a damn statistic who's failings outweigh his accomplishments.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This dude is a once in a lifetime athlete. I'd hate for him to end up being one of these athletes who ends up a damn statistic who's failings outweigh his accomplishments.

I feel you. He needs to get his life together once and for all.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
What a waste of talent....:snoop:
How is he a waste? Dude went undefeated for 10 years

Regardless of how he leaves (arrested, retiring early, dropped) he's still going down as the GOAT with a ton of highlight reel moments

Yall tlkin about dude like he still on the rise or sumn, nikka has no one else in his division to see

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
WarmheartedWarlikeGoitered-size_restricted.gif

:picard:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Jon Jones to me is much like Randy Gregory from the Cowboys..... there is something seriously wrong mentally and it is not be corrected. Serious therapy and psychological help is needed now....something is seriously wrong.