Undefeated against Mexicans N lookin For Another Belt...Danny Swift Garcia vs Robert Guerrero on FOX

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching the event currently and I'm at the Vasquez/Martinez (just finished round 4) and one of the commentator stay on Vasquez nuts and the veteran stuff. :wtf: Dude just rambled like a whole minute in this round about what it was like to have PTSD and how dude was a true representant of the USA and stuff. shyt is getting really annoying :stopitslime: Stick to commenting the fight breh !

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm watching the event currently and I'm at the Vasquez/Martinez (just finished round 4) and one of the commentator stay on Vasquez nuts and the veteran stuff. :wtf: Dude just rambled like a whole minute in this round about what it was like to have PTSD and how dude was a true representant of the USA and stuff. shyt is getting really annoying :stopitslime: Stick to commenting the fight breh !
yeah it was type annoying...dude was going on and on about it....im sure he's not the only fighter with PTSD that had that and there are other fighters that had more serious mental problems than PTSD that were fighting :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Guerrero: Thurman's Jab Has Double The Power of Garcia's Right
Updated at 11:35 AM EST, Sun Jan 24, 2016 Read More By :
By Radio Rahim

Los Angeles, CA - Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (33-4, 18 KOs) was very upset in the aftermath of his twelve round decision loss to Danny "Swift" Garcia (32-0, 18 KOs) at the Staples Center. Scores were 116-112 on all three judges' scorecard.

It was Garcia's second fight in the welterweight division. The victory gave Garcia the vacant WBC welterweight championship.

Garcia's first bout at welterweight came against Paulie Malignaggi last year. Garcia stopped the former two-division champion, but he never really put Malignaggi down or had him in severe trouble. The referee stopped bout because he felt Malignaggi was taking too many punches.

Guerrero was caught by some very hard punches from Garcia in the second half of the fight. He took them very well and continue to push forward.

"He has a decent punch, decent power. He hit me with some really good combinations, one after another. He didn't hurt me," Guerrero said.

guerrero-thurman%20%284%29.jpg

Last March, Guerrero challenged what many consider to be the deadliest puncher at the weight, WBA welterweight champion Keith "One Time" Thurman. Guerrero was hit hard and dropped during the fight and lost a wide twelve round decision in the end.

When asked to compare the punching power of Thurman and Garcia - Guerrero says Thurman is by far the stronger puncher of the two and also noted that Garcia's power, which did a lot of damage at 140, is not a big factor at 147.

"We were actually talking about that in the back....how does his power compare to Thurman's [power]. I said Thurman's jab was double of [Garcia's] right hand. [Garcia] does have some kind of power, but I don't think he has that knockout power for 147-pounds," Guerrero said.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
you 97G/Fat Dan/HBO?PBC hating neggas kill me for real

Guerrero fights dirty on the inside. People know that. Danny is skilled on the inside but why risking the inside when you can land easy shots from 10 miles away. Guerrero leads in with his head and is much stronger/bigger than Danny.

Hopwever, I don't see all that keyboard analysis when 97G fights though.

WHat's the point of hating on other boxers when you're a boxing fan ? :dead:

:heh:
:whew: insecurity about GGG so big he has to bring it up when talking about a completely different weight class with completely unrelated fighters, promoters, and storylines

the GGG hype is real!

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Jack Reiss is my least favorite ref. I thought most the holding was on Swifts end. Guerrero tried to bring it in side and Swift held to get the fight back on the outside.
Guerrero couldn't match Danny at a distance. The announcers kept saying the objective was for Guerrero to box more. Ironically Guerrero got out boxed and actually would have been more effective on the inside, where Danny isn't as skilled.
You need glasses fam.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
yeah it was type annoying...dude was going on and on about it....im sure he's not the only fighter with PTSD that had that and there are other fighters that had more serious mental problems than PTSD that were fighting :heh:
There's a lot of crazy athletes out here, but Sammy's case is unique since he acquired it fighting in Iraq for two duties. And PTSD...or SHELL SHOCKED for those who want to use the non-PC term, is very serious.

It's tragic yet inspiring, dude can be a big star with his story as long as he can stay in the ring.

From what I understand, he's one final eliminator away at a mandatory shot against Danny Garcia.....

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
:whew: insecurity about GGG so big he has to bring it up when talking about a completely different weight class with completely unrelated fighters, promoters, and storylines

the GGG hype is real!
:mjlol:
You guys kill me. I have been underwhelmed by Danny and not shy of critiquing him here since the Matthysse fight (well not underwhelmed with his performance, he did great. Just said it was 7-5, plus an extra round for the KD. But #DannyStans want to act like it wasn't close for most of the fight).

If a guy is a GGG fan, brehs here who can't stand him here automatically start criticizing every opinion you have on other fights. Like we can't like a fighter and also have other opinions. Oh wait, that is every one on this board brehs. :heh:

#GGGoodBoys are the most hated on and attacked stan set on this board. We'll stay strong and keep going. We have plenty more beatings to dish out and you'll be watching if you are a true boxing fan. Board is going to be furious when #CaneloCartel goes down. :myman:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
116-112, 115-113 is about right..... but in no way was this fight a draw nor a Guerrero win. A lot of people just want to see the guy pressing forward win :manny:

I agree...I had it 8-4 ...7-5 is being generous but ok only one rd difference

But I've seen Robbery, Draw, way closer then the score cards, gift...etc etc

Floyd had Ghost winning or draw

Berto said extremely close N talked like Ghost won

Khan had it extremely close

shyt literally has me :dwillhuh:...Swift threw more, landed bout 60 more...landed the heavier crisper more memorable punches

I thought it was an easy fight to score:manny:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
you 97G/Fat Dan/HBO?PBC hating neggas kill me for real

Hopwever, I don't see all that keyboard analysis when 97G fights though.

You see it right :dead: won't even bring 97g into it he a Thurman stan where was this "but it was against Guerrero" when Thurman fought him. :dead:

Fat Dan stans :scust:

You need glasses fam.

This is why them swiftest nikkas be all extra with it dudes go out of their way to hate on dude.