Undefeated against Mexicans N lookin For Another Belt...Danny Swift Garcia vs Robert Guerrero on FOX

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
You see it right :dead: won't even bring 97g into it he a Thurman stan where was this "but it was against Guerrero" when Thurman fought him. :dead:

Fat Dan stans :scust:

This is why them swiftest nikkas be all extra with it dudes go out of their way to hate on dude.
Lets be real. I never big upped Thurman's win vs. Guerrero, in fact tried not to talk about it much. Count me in the camp that thinks Guerrero is a bum and I can't big up a fighter for beating him. All I am saying and I haven't backtracked is that if we compare apples to apples I had Garcia beating Guerrero 9-3, 8-4 range and Keith Thurman in the 11-1, 10-2 range, plus a KD.
But brehs want to spin it like I thought Garcia vs. Guerrero was a close fight. :mjlol:
Just saying that the questions I have about Danny, I still have. Guerrero doesn't change that.

Truth be told, I think Porter will be a tough fight for Keith and more telling of Keith's skills than Guerrero ever could be. And this is even with the fact I hate watching Porter's mauling ugly ass style fight.

Now Thurman-Garcia, that is a fight I want to see.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That CAC announcer was the WOAT tho

Kept talking bout Mansour selling dope

Called Ruben a strawberry picker

Said Angel did too many drugs back in the 90s

**midway thru the fight** "this is Guerreros fight to lose*

"I've never seen Garcia box"

:martin::stopitslime::francis:

Did they ever say Martinez reason for the no mas??

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That CAC announcer was the WOAT tho

Kept talking bout Mansour selling dope

Called Ruben a strawberry picker

Said Angel did too many drugs back in the 90s

**midway thru the fight** "this is Guerreros fight to lose*

"I've never seen Garcia box"

:martin::stopitslime::francis:

Did they ever say Martinez reason for the no mas??
he mentioned Angel going to jail too :mjlol:

but like the other PBC shows with the exception of Spike,..that needs to be improved big time

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
The REAL champ.

CZdJb6lWwAEi6gP.jpg

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Lets be real. I never big upped Thurman's win vs. Guerrero, in fact tried not to talk about it much. Count me in the camp that thinks Guerrero is a bum and I can't big up a fighter for beating him. All I am saying and I haven't backtracked is that if we compare apples to apples I had Garcia beating Guerrero 9-3, 8-4 range and Keith Thurman in the 11-1, 10-2 range, plus a KD.
But brehs want to spin it like I thought Garcia vs. Guerrero was a close fight. :mjlol:
Just saying that the questions I have about Danny, I still have. Guerrero doesn't change that.

Truth be told, I think Porter will be a tough fight for Keith and more telling of Keith's skills than Guerrero ever could be. And this is even with the fact I hate watching Porter's mauling ugly ass style fight.

Now Thurman-Garcia, that is a fight I want to see.

My point still stands where was this "but it was against Monroe/Gaele/Rubio"

Where was "but it was against Collazo/Bundu/Guerrero"

Bias is crazy :beli:

This was a clear victory and a good welterweight W. I don't know if this fight was Haymon or Danny's pops but his match making has been very good lately aside from Salka and he is improving different aspects of his game with each of these wins.

I mean the fight was "exciting" right? That's all it takes for you dudes to not care about the skill level of the opponent when it's a 97g fight.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Overall pretty good card.

Swift kicked Ghost's overrated ass up and down the ring just like I expected. I thought he lost the 1st 3 or 4 rounds off of activity and all that Sergio Mora shyt (overdosing on defense and not throwing back enough) but Danny was prolly just downloading that nikka and getting his distance right cuz from the 4th and 5th onward he killed dude with them counters. Man them shyts were :whew:

Fight reminded me of Broner/Paulie. The more talented/better fighter takes a while to warm up and then just goes on to bytch smack a nikka for the rest of the fight. :mjlol: #Thurminators definitely looked better against Ghost, but this Swift's 2nd fight at welter so I'm not gonna hold it against him like that. Plus styles make fights.

Breazeale was getting that work though. :francis: Power bailed that nikka out, but hey that's what it's there for. He got heart for getting up from that knockdown. That shyt was brutal. Would love to see him fight Jennings. Mansour vs Jennings is a good fight too.

Sammy ran through Martinez. Truthfully Martinez got a lil overrated lately. He fought the right fight against versions of Ghost and Alexander that seen better days. He's a solid dude, but against a prime hungry aggressive boxer with good pop like Vasquez for example....he's just another opponent.

Bring on Vasquez/Spence. :blessed:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Swift kicked Ghost's overrated ass up and down the ring just like I expected. I thought he lost the 1st 3 or 4 rounds off of activity
you gotta watch it breh..apparently there are those that believe that danny won on some 120-108 shyt and barely lost any of the first 4 rounds lol

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Overall pretty good card.

Swift kicked Ghost's overrated ass up and down the ring just like I expected. I thought he lost the 1st 3 or 4 rounds off of activity and all that Sergio Mora shyt (overdosing on defense and not throwing back enough) but Danny was prolly just downloading that nikka and getting his distance right cuz from the 4th and 5th onward he killed dude with them counters. Man them shyts were :whew:

Fight reminded me of Broner/Paulie. The more talented/better fighter takes a while to warm up and then just goes on to bytch smack a nikka for the rest of the fight. :mjlol: #Thurminators definitely looked better against Ghost, but this Swift's 2nd fight at welter so I'm not gonna hold it against him like that. Plus styles make fights.

Breazeale was getting that work though. :francis: Power bailed that nikka out, but hey that's what it's there for. He got heart for getting up from that knockdown. That shyt was brutal. Would love to see him fight Jennings. Mansour vs Jennings is a good fight too.

Sammy ran through Martinez. Truthfully Martinez got a lil overrated lately. He fought the right fight against versions of Ghost and Alexander that seen better days. He's a solid dude, but against a prime hungry aggressive boxer with good pop like Vasquez for example....he's just another opponent.

Bring on Vasquez/Spence. :blessed:
I still think Jennings is a level above Breazeale. Breazeale just doesn't look good and his L is waiting around the corner.
I do like @Newzz's idea of Breazeale vs. Martin for the sloppy joe championships.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
you gotta watch it breh..apparently there are those that believe that danny won on some 120-108 shyt and barely lost any of the first 4 rounds lol

I didn't read the thread, but dayum son you serious. :dwillhuh:

I honestly thought the fight could have been on some 117-111 or 116-112 shyt. :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn't read the thread, but dayum son you serious. :dwillhuh:

I honestly thought the fight could have been on some 117-111 or 116-112 shyt. :manny:

nikka krack had a hissy fit...i can only imagine what he actually scored this shyt..prolly looking at nikkas feet again and nothing else lol

but i exactly had it 116-112...gave ghost the first 4 rounds and also mentioned i could also see 3-1..danny swept the rest from 5 on

shyt i thought it was weird when i was reading stuff about this fight outside of here....ppl scored this a draw or ghost winning the damn fight..that was odd as fukk to me

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
nikka krack had a hissy fit...i can only imagine what he actually scored this shyt..prolly looking at nikkas feet again and nothing else lol

but i exactly had it 116-112...gave ghost the first 4 rounds and also mentioned i could also see 3-1..danny swept the rest from 5 on

shyt i thought it was weird when i was reading stuff about this fight outside of here....ppl scored this a draw or ghost winning the damn fight..that was odd as fukk to me

wow.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Swift struggled or looked bad. He just allowed himself to get outworked early. His defense and footwork was looking good. It's just that he needed to get his offense going more, which is why I had him losing 3 of the 1st 4 rounds.

Anybody that had this a draw or Ghost winning, has to be brain dead or really hate Swift.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

What I am finding around the web. Most writers had it 8-4, 7-5, Garcia.
Mayweather said he scored it a draw. :childplease: