Undefeated against Mexicans N lookin For Another Belt...Danny Swift Garcia vs Robert Guerrero on FOX

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
wow.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Swift struggled or looked bad. He just allowed himself to get outworked early. His defense and footwork was looking good. It's just that he needed to get his offense going more, which is why I had him losing 3 of the 1st 4 rounds.

Anybody that had this a draw or Ghost winning, has to be brain dead or really hate Swift.

Pretty sure errybody round here had it 8-4...King P had it 9-3

During the fight most had it 2-2 AT WORSRT 3-1 N Pat came with his 4-0 score....

Since it was Pat N it was a Swift fight we shouldn't of been shocked but god damn it we were :russ:

But yea on other Forums, twitter, there was robbery , draw , Ghost won

Alot of Boxer interviews all said super close draw etc ...I'm sitting here listening like when Swifts applying pressure y'all don't like it...the nikka goes to boxing his ass off N y'all don't like it :mindblown:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

During the fight most had it 2-2 AT WORSRT 3-1 N Pat came with his 4-0 score....

Since it was Pat N it was a Swift fight we shouldn't of been shocked but god damn it we were :russ:

Alot of Boxer interviews all said super close draw etc ...I'm sitting here listening like when Swifts applying pressure y'all don't like it...the nikka goes to boxing his ass off N y'all don't like it :mindblown:

I gotta surf the web a lil more, cuz I can't believe nikkas actually thought this was some close fight on some draw or robbery shyt. :what: fukking no way in hell.

We know Pat be extra, but even he had the right man winning clearly.

Swift is definitely one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't type boxers. I thought this was the best he looked in a long time.

nikkas just seem like they wanna make Swift fight's controversial.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Okay so I just skimmed a lil over at eastside and you actually got some dudes saying Ghost deserved a draw or should have won. :snoop:

Thank god, some of these nikkas ain't official judges.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I had it 3-2 Ghost after 5....then my DVR recording stopped midway through the 6th, because I set the recording to end at 10pm:shaq2::snoop:

I rushed home from Detroit to watch the fight, and still didn't get to see it all the way through yet even though I thought I had it fully recorded:wow:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
nikka krack had a hissy fit...i can only imagine what he actually scored this shyt..prolly looking at nikkas feet again and nothing else lol

but i exactly had it 116-112...gave ghost the first 4 rounds and also mentioned i could also see 3-1..danny swept the rest from 5 on

shyt i thought it was weird when i was reading stuff about this fight outside of here....ppl scored this a draw or ghost winning the damn fight..that was odd as fukk to me

@ me bytch nikka and my scorecards have never been questioned on here unlike you whose known to have shyt filled out before the fight start.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Exactly nikka was the only one with a 4-0 card but I'm the one with the wild card because I had it 2-2

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I had it 3-2 Ghost after 5....then my DVR recording stopped midway through the 6th, because I set the recording to end at 10pm:shaq2::snoop:

I rushed home from Detroit to watch the fight, and still didn't get to see it all the way through yet even though I thought I had it fully recorded:wow:
gotdamn breh :wow:..you fukked up lol

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

I have learned breh, I am sick of PBC cards running outside their designated time slot, so now I set every card to record long.

Sometimes you still get screwed when they run a swing fight to finish and it runs long and they switch it to their lower level network mid-fight. :shaq2:

It isn't just PBC though, I have had Showtime, HBO, and PBC all have a slot confirmed on my cable TV lineup, line up the recording and then come hone and see that the network played something else.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

[You know you done fukked up right] :ufdup:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Ghost won 3 arguably 4 of the first five rounds

That's how I had it....3-2 after 5 for Ghost and Im reading pretty much a consensus that Swift won the 6th, which I seen half of, which would make it 3-3 after 6 rounds.

Im gonna watch the remainder of this fight at one point and judge rounds 7-12 to see how I would score it.