Do this shyt aaaaalllllllllll day:pachaha:

Last edited:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
51JV0QGxmKL.jpg

:banderas:

Daps
Roscoe philifornia and I luv cali are filled with heaters... forreal... fingazz fkn laced I luv cali with some of the best beats he's ever done...

If yall havnt heard kurupts the penagon vol. 1 as well as the tekneek files, do yourself a favor and listen to the best production kurupt has rhymed over since streetz iz a mutha ...

If any of you are lbc crew fans, techniec put out an album called the blacklist in like 2012 or something that is absolute fire...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
c/s Black Mafia Life
c/s The "G" Filez
c/s both Eastsidaz albums

and:

Bad Azz - Personal Business
This is a crossroad where Bad Azz was a vet in the rap game, but he was still a young hardhead nicca.
The result imo was a project that was more grown than I expected - touched on real topics, and had something
for everybody...

Production wise, BRUH. This album was damn-near a shot-for-shot beat battle between Jelly Roll and Battlecat.
Battlecat might be my favorite west producer of all-time, and he was comin' wit' HEAT on this album, but he would
drop one and then the next track Jelly Roll came with a HELLAFIED beat...Jelly Roll might've got him. It's worth a
listen for that alone.

Domino - Physical Funk
Yeah, Domino's first album was slappin'. We all know this. But damn - this album is tighter than that to me.
Imma say something and somma y'all gonna trip, but here I go: This album is what a lot of y'all say Rhythm-A-Lism
is to me. This is the cool-ass, live instrument, jazzy west coast album to ride to. My copy of this got stolen and i'm
still mad about that chit. That third Domino album is cold also, but this one is the better of the three.

Penthouse Players' Clique - Paid The Cost
This was the first "playa" album to me, in the true sense of the word. Lot of the game still holds up to this day.

Goldy - The Golden Rules
This was the last "playa" album to me, in the true sense of the word. Lot of the game still holds up to this day.

AMG - B*tch Betta Have My Money
Lotta folk only know who AMG is based on him fuccin' wit' Quik, but AMG did this album virtually all by himself -
beats and rhymes. He got flows, it's funny, and the beats bang. I put my mideast folks up on this because it sounds
like some East Coast Too $hort chit, and they loved it.

Turf Talk - The Street Novelist \ The Mossie - Soil Savvy \ The Pack - Based Boys \ The Federation - The Album and It's Whateva
These are the function albums.

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
3X Krazy-Stackin Chips
Killa Tay-Mr Mafioso
Almost all of Digital Underground’s albums
11/5- A-1 Yola
Snoop Dogg-No Limit Top Dogg
San Quinn & Messy Marv- Explosive Mode