Uninstall your Tik Tok right now (SPOOKY HOURS)

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

From world dependency on manufacturing everything to spying through technology China playing chess these other nations playing checkers..chinks Been plotting and with success slowly taking over america, Africa and other countries from within for years now.. I wouldn't be surprised if covid 19 after all said and done was a purposed biological warfare that China is already taking advantage of

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
From world dependency on manufacturing everything to spying through technology China playing chess these other nations playing checkers..chinks Been plotting and with success slowly taking over america, Africa and other countries from within for years now.. I wouldn't be surprised if covid 19 after all said and done was a purposed biological warfare that China is already taking advantage of
Africa is not a fukking country dumbass. Stop this dumb shyt.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Zoom spying like Tik Tok? :mjtf:
Hell yeah...read up on it..Had my shorty delete that shyt off her computer tuesday

Edit: added a link

Zoom Recordings Exposed - Security Boulevard
Unfortunately, last week, The Washington Post found that videos recorded through Zoom’s software were saved onto a separate online storage space without a password. And because Zoom uses a standard naming convention for every video recording, a simple online search revealed a stream of videos available for anyone to watch, download, or use for exploitation.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
its a Continent:comeon: no need to nitpick foolishness bytch nikka you got my point..either add something of value or shut your bytch ass up
Nah
Plenty of need. That's not an error you should be making in 2020 or as a Black person. It matters greatly.

I added something of value. A lesson. And don't you forget

:ufdup:

broller

Veteran
Daps
its a Continent:comeon: no need to nitpick foolishness bytch nikka you got my point..either add something of value or shut your bytch ass up

fukk your point. Sound like a cac calling it a country.

Accept your correction and stop being indignant. Calling Africa a country requires INSTANT correction. Only a bytch would get mad at being corrected for that.

He added tons of value by correcting your point. The fact you think clearing up the misconception of Africa being a country has no value is extremely wack.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Nah
Plenty of need. That's not an error you should be making in 2020 or as a Black person. It matters greatly.

I added something of value. A lesson. And don't you forget

:ufdup:
other than sounding like a complete bytch you added nothing
I'm talking about on phones.....did they find anything about spying other things on the phone?
I added a link. There are many more