Uninstall your Tik Tok right now (SPOOKY HOURS)

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Hell yeah...read up on it..Had my shorty delete that shyt off her computer tuesday

Edit: added a link

Zoom Recordings Exposed - Security Boulevard
Unfortunately, last week, The Washington Post found that videos recorded through Zoom’s software were saved onto a separate online storage space without a password. And because Zoom uses a standard naming convention for every video recording, a simple online search revealed a stream of videos available for anyone to watch, download, or use for exploitation.
Google bans its employees from using Zoom over security concerns

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From world dependency on manufacturing everything to spying through technology China playing chess these other nations playing checkers..chinks Been plotting and with success slowly taking over america, Africa and other countries from within for years now.. I wouldn't be surprised if covid 19 after all said and done was a purposed biological warfare that China is already taking advantage of

Breh, that's what you got from the video? If that's the case, the propaganda they're doing is working.

Heres the big issue that you and others arent getting, our government has manipulated us to basically think that it's okay for them to spy, collect data, do whatever abuses, violate peoples rights and etc for the "security of this country" /"war on terror" hence the patriot act but it's a problem when China or Russia does it. How about it's a problem when anybody does it? I dont know about China and Tokyo but I do know for a fact that our government basically runs social media (fakebook, insecuragram, snapshat, and etc) for the purposes of further spying, surveillance, tracking, data collecting, to spread propaganda, do mind control and etc. So what does that make our government then? Our government is basically playing us again. That's why them doing this masterpiece theater with Russians influencing the elections by using the web, china spying on Americans with tik tok and blah, blah is laughable. Why you guys dont get this by now is beyond me. The real problem is folks not willing to question shyt on their own. They are even being manipulated now where they're being told how to question or what to question.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I thought people been knew about TikTok.

I subscribe to the Shanghaiist and all the user loaded clips for stories I’ve seen for years have come from TikTok So I figured it was a Chinese based app.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Tik Tok prolly also collects your vocal pattern, maps your face and stores it in a database. They can possibly even map your retina too.

Fuxin Chinese spyware on your phone. Shyt is wild,
The US is worried about a IRAN proxy war when China is light years ahead on that front and blatantly have waged it on the US openly for years now.
Breh, that's what you got from the video? If that's the case, the propaganda they're doing is working.

Heres the big issue that you and others arent getting, our government has manipulated us to basically think that it's okay for them to spy, collect data, do whatever abuses, violate peoples rights and etc for the "security of this country" /"war on terror" hence the patriot act but it's a problem when China or Russia does it. How about it's a problem when anybody does it? I dont know about China and Tokyo but I do know for a fact that our government basically runs social media (fakebook, insecuragram, snapshat, and etc) for the purposes of further spying, surveillance, tracking, data collecting, to spread propaganda, do mind control and etc. So what does that make our government then? Our government is basically playing us again. Why you guys dont get this by now is beyond me.
I Didn't get the point of view I posted from the video.. I've watched this stuff unfold for years now..we all have..when I see these type of things like that video its just more reaffirmation..I don't know what part of my post made u think I believe America isn't doing the same as you are 100% right on that point. I believe most social media in its true form is a weapon not the surface things we use it for that's what that video further proves
My current client I work for is a major financial institution I got a similar ban email.. We are only allowed to use SKYPE or WEBEX

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s tik tok doing differently than any other app or website? Basically everybody signed up for shyt like this when people just click okay on those long ass terms and conditions that nobody reads

This..

If it took someone until "Tik Tok" to realize this, you're showing your age..