Uninstall your Tik Tok right now (SPOOKY HOURS)

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
fukk your point. Sound like a cac calling it a country.

Accept your correction and stop being indignant. Calling Africa a country requires INSTANT correction. Only a bytch would get mad at being corrected for that.

He added tons of value by correcting your point. The fact you think clearing up the misconception of Africa being a country has no value is extremely wack.
Just Like the other dude fukk you to and stop derailing the thread

broller

Veteran
Daps
Just Like the other dude fukk you to and stop derailing the thread

Suck a dikk you uneducated fukk. Take your L and keep it moving rather than bytching about being corrected.

You sound like a whole bytch who can't accept correction and therefore can't grow mentally.

bytch ass thought Africa is a country...what the fukk is wrong with you?

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Suck a dikk you uneducated fukk. Take your L and keep it moving rather than bytching about being corrected.

You sound like a whole bytch who can't accept correction and therefore can't grow mentally.
:mjlol: I don't give fukk about your goofy projections son I am black excellence in reality..like the other p*ssy you have added zero value to the topic at hand but carry on clinging to my dikk:mjlol:

broller

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: I don't give fukk about your goofy projections son I am black excellence in reality..like the other p*ssy you have added zero value to the topic at hand but carry on clinging to my dikk:mjlol:

You might as well be Drake in blackface you buffoon.

Black excellence who thinks Africa is a country...2020 is getting crazier by the minute.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Damn, recording convos and all that.
Real talk you gotta look careful at even apps you install on your phone..went to put a remote control app on my phone couple weeks ago shyt asked me for permission to my pics and video:mjtf:
You might as well be Drake in blackface you buffoon.

Black excellence who thinks Africa is a country...2020 is getting crazier by the minute.
you can run wit that if you want..you feel better stupid?:pachaha: you derailing the thread add something of value or neg me like the other hoe ass nikka and retreat back to your dusty existence:hhh:

Last edited:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
From world dependency on manufacturing everything to spying through technology China playing chess these other nations playing checkers..chinks Been plotting and with success slowly taking over america, Africa and other countries from within for years now.. I wouldn't be surprised if covid 19 after all said and done was a purposed biological warfare that China is already taking advantage of

along with the videos of chinese going into stores touching every item trying to spread the disease it looks like a concerted effort and thats all bad if they are at some kind of covert war. if they drop that EMP its curtains for USA. just hope USA opens that Expat lane so I can dip

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
Real talk you gotta look careful at even apps you install on your phone..went to put a remote control app on my phone couple weeks ago shyt asked me for permission to my pics and video:mjtf:

you can run wit that if you want..you feel better?:pachaha: you derailing the thread add something of value or neg me like the other hoe ass nikka and retreat back to your dusty existence:hhh:
Lol, what did he really wanted? To name every country in Africa specifically or would be saying 'countries in Africa' instead of just 'Africa' alone would be fine? He got mad for no damn reason. Like there really are black folks that don't know Africa is not a country. Dapfishing ass nikka. :unimpressed:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

along with the videos of chinese going into stores touching every item trying to spread the disease it looks like a concerted effort and thats all bad if they are at some kind of covert war. if they drop that EMP its curtains for USA. just hope USA opens that Expat lane so I can dip

"thank a yu so much, yu so kind", China on that real Trojan horse shyt they kill you wit kindness:wow:

I've seen personally in the Caribbean, particularly Jamaica and DR they moving the same way.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Lol, what did he really wanted? To name every country in Africa specifically or would be saying 'countries in Africa' instead of just 'Africa' alone would be fine? He got mad for no damn reason. Like there really are black folks that don't know Africa is not a country. Dapfishing ass nikka. :unimpressed:
complete clown shyt..wasteful keystrokes.. you noticed both have contributed NOTHING to this thread on what is a real intelligent discussion just chasers.. those the kinda of crash dummies u try to stay away from