Unwanted Puppy / Dog Food

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
My husband surprised me and our kids with a puppy yesterday. They fell inlove with it, I was pissed, still am.

Dog owners what are nutritious home made dog food recipies?

Are home made meals worth the hassle or should I just buy cans of dog food and not worry.

_______________TMI ranting/venting_________________

Worst part he just brought the puppy and nothing alse. (A friend's friends dog had puppies and he apparently didn't have the sense to say no thank you)

All I managed to buy coz it was later in the day was a dog bed, puppy leash, blanket. I never realised it costs that much to have a fkng dog. He had the nerve to ask what all the stuff was for, what did he think was going to happen to the dog??? He also suggested that I should walk it. wtf?

So I googled dog food recipes and I made a brown rice/ground beef/vegetables and a few other things mix. He comes into the kitchen asking whats that smell? I pointed him to the cereal and told him this was for the dog. He gave ne a funny look. (petty I know).

I'm meeting up with my animal loving acquaintance. So she shows me the dog shampoo and grooming stuff and the other stuff dogs need.

I hate animals. But I am unwillingly finding myself wanting to care for this nasty dog. I haven't touched it at all and probably never will (animals repulse me), since my husband dumped it on us and I wont let my kid's play with it in the house. I feel trapped.

We already have seven Guinea pigs. I admit I bought them coz I thought they would be dead rather quickly and it would cure my kids whinning for a pet but its now five babies later and will probably have more. (The pet store owner assured me that they were both female but we were suprised by babies!!!) I also hate them. But I do take care of them and the little fkers can live for up to 8 years!! (I kind of have a mild hay fever reaction to them...just sneezing when they shed) (I have never touched them, eww) I use a net to move them around.

Chances are my kids will be nagging for a cat soon coz they wanted a cat not a dog though they are inlove with the puppy.

I know I sound crazy and conflicted I know but I don't want my kids to not have pets simply because animals scare and disgust me. Of I had the guts I'd go abandon that dog sonewhere and tell my kids it ran away.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
We already have seven Guinea pigs. I admit I bought them coz I thought they would be dead rather quickly and it would cure my kids whinning for a pet but its now five babies later and will probably have more. (The pet store owner assured me that they were both female but we were suprised by babies!!!) I also hate them. But I do take care of them and the little fkers can live for up to 8 years!! (I kind of have a mild hay fever reaction to them...just sneezing when they shed) (I have never touched them, eww) I use a net to move them around.

I know I sound crazy and conflicted I know but I don't want my kids to not have pets simply because animals scare and disgust me. Of I had the guts I'd go abandon that dog sonewhere and tell my kids it ran away.

Yeah you don't need any pets.

:dwillhuh::snoop:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Taking care of a dog is like taking care of a child. This is something that you discuss with your spouse beforehand. The fact that he just sprung this on you says a lot about him. And on top of that you don't even like dogs and he expects you to take care of it. Wow.

re: the puppy...find a random nikka on the street and throw the puppy at him

:yeshrug:
:dead:

Wardo

Pro
Daps
I am sick of people who are mean to animals.
Eat them or let them live...

Wardo

Pro
Daps
Im so angry i cant see straight. I live in an area where you can have horses if you have space. I hate these a holes.