*Updated* 15 finalists were named for the Pro Football HOF. Who you letting in?

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
For me i'd go with Demarcus Ware, Patrick Willis, Andre Johnson, Torry ****, Devin Hester, Jared Allen, LeRoy Butler, Steve Smith, and Tony Boselli

Although I think Andre is probably left out this year unfortunately but I think he will get in next go around but if it was up to me he'd be in just off beating Cortland Finnegan's ass alone

Torry **** needs to be in especially since Isaac Bruce got in, go ahead and get the rest of the GSOT in there

If John Lynch got in, LeRoy Butler damn sure should get in

I think Ware, Hester, and Willis should be locks

Jared Allen should've made it last year

Tony Boselli should get in, he didn't have the longest career but you'd have to look long and hard to find a better OT than him in his prime. Plus if Terrell Davis got in then longevity shouldn't be that big of a deal

They announced the finalists today. Updated the OP

:blessed:

They can't keep him out this time around

I think Tony Boselli will finally get in

I also wanna see Andre Johnson get in just to see T.O stans mad:mjlol:

Leaving Seymour off your list.:hhh:.

Five time all-pro and three time Super Bowl champion and anchor of those Patriots defense >>> Allen.:mjlit:.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Andre Johnson
Devin Hester
Robert Mathis
Steve Smith
Vince Wilfork
Jared Allen
Ronde Barber
Tony Boselli
LeRoy Butler
Ricky Watters

Darren Woodson

a lot of these guys were great but, they didn’t transcend so they will have to wait the list above in my mind stood out or were straight up menaces
Jared Allen over D. Ware:mjtf:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Leaving Seymour off your list.:hhh:.

Five time all-pro and three time Super Bowl champion and anchor of those Patriots defense >>> Allen.:mjlit:.

But Allen didn't have the greatest coach of all time or the greatest quarterback of all time according to people, so doesn't that hinder Seymour's case if you use rings as an argument? Especially amongst casuals who say "it's all Tom Brady"?

Anyway I hope Clifford Branch gets in as a senior candidate.

My modern era 5 players would be: DeMarcus Ware, Jared Allen, Andre Johnson, Patrick Willis and Richard Seymour.

For Seymour, one of his most underrated plays was his blocked field goal in that slugfest against the Titans back in 2003 playoffs. That game ended 17-14 New England

JBQH

Pro
Daps
I’m of the mindset that there does not need to be a class every year. I’m also of the mindset that as I find more information out about who does most of the voting for these Hall’s of Fame that they lose credibility. And lose even more credibility by their actions of holding certain players out for non football reasons.

With that being said my 5 from the final list are...

Tony Boseli
Reggie Wayne
Devin Hester
Torry ****
Andre Johnson

Now I know my five won’t make it this time. Maybe two or three at the most with a miracle. For some reason they don’t like to have a few players from the same position.

My honorable mention are:

Demarcus Ware
Willie Anderson