Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gattas is my favorite female battler so I won't judge the battle because I can't do that objectively, so I'll just throw in random thoughts:

-This battle shows the importance of vocal projection. Hustle had some cringe worthy "reach file" lines but passed them off with confidence & projection. Very Calicoe-like acutally in that regard.

-Gattas was preaching on that EBT shyt, you know that lifted Hustle's soul. I actually started to feel bad for her.

-Hustle stole two bars from Official (its possible she didn't hear the Yass bytch line but definitely stole the slaveship)

-fukk this crowd for de-railing Gattas' third. (Notice Smack not controlling the crowd.. whatever though)

-Smack and Hustle definitely fukk. nikka was sexually harassing her the whole battle :dead:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Yea on second watch I got it pretty much da same.
Gattas edge Rd1, 2nd is a toss up, 3rd Gattas.
Ill say Gattas 2-1 but I deeply wanna say 3-0

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
normally i dont watch female battles but its raining and im not busy. I was actually impressed. They both came with some shyt. I can't even call a winner cause female battles like promo shyt to me.

Drunk smack is fukking embarrassing. nikka stand up straight and act like you ain't never had a drink in your life and manage your event like organik.

This really was the best battle of the event,which isnt saying much but the quality of bars didn't dramatically drop off through the rounds like male battles

Jadakiss reacts to the weirdest shyt, son was about to fall out over simple shyt the whole event Bruce Bowen.

Gattas was extra hype in that first like calm down bytch. She was looking kind of dope in the tomb raider outfit though.

She'll get a hollow tip like she took advice from the dininininon :scusthov:

Gatdamn my nikka, get off your high horse :pachaha:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yea on second watch I got it pretty much da same.
Gattas edge Rd1, 2nd is a toss up, 3rd Gattas.
Ill say Gattas 2-1 but I deeply wanna say 3-0

:patrice:

Gattas lost points in the 1st round with all that unecesarry feelin herself And givin all them people dap. :scusthov:

Hustles shyt was landin harder in the 1st round and I thought Gattas whole "preaching/welfare" angle was lowkey wack in the 2nd round. That preachin shyt is played out, plus she jumped on Lux's dikk while she was doin it. Hustle killed her with bars and real shyt in the 3rd.

The only round I see Gattas winning was the 3rd, but only because she had a lot if haymaker jokes. But then again, hustle was sayin a lot of fire shyt that was landin a lot harder

I got hustle 3-0 but not a bodybag

Young Fab

Banned
Daps

Gattas lost points in the 1st round with all that unecesarry feelin herself And givin all them people dap. :scusthov:

Hustles shyt was landin harder in the 1st round and I thought Gattas whole "preaching/welfare" angle was lowkey wack in the 2nd round. That preachin shyt is played out, plus she jumped on Lux's dikk while she was doin it. Hustle killed her with bars and real shyt in the 3rd.

The only round I see Gattas winning was the 3rd, but only because she had a lot if haymaker jokes. But then again, hustle was sayin a lot of fire shyt that was landin a lot harder

Gattas feelin herself is hilarious to me, I was ctfu lol. I felt she had da harder bars in Rd1, her 1st rd was my favorite round of the battle. Rd2 was a preference round, dat "preacher shyt" was either take it or leave it. Rd3 I gave to Gattas, I felt she had some slept on bars and was roastin Hustle. Rd2 is the round I'd give Hustle cause first half of Gattas round was just "talkin to her" plus dat was da round Hustle said dat "gat is(Gattas) broken down" shyt. So I had Gat 2-1.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Hustle got that but Smack had me dying how he was on some :takedat: shyt towards her. Gattas can spit, but she took a lot of pauses to give daps to ppl the first and seem like she was drunk.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did you remember the battle was in New York my nikka?

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
safe to say i phukkin hate Gattas, even from back when she beat QB(twice). All that jumpin around and extra shyt while sprinklin dope shyt thru her rounds dont cut it for me.
Hustle took this 2-1

Family Man

Banned
Bushed
Daps
I have no interest in this battle other than seeing Smack act a fool and Ms Hustle twerking.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I got Gattas winning 2-1 with Hustle edging the 2nd. I don't know why but I feel like I've heard a lot of Hustle's set ups and punchlines before, not to say that she's biting or being written for but she just sounds mad generic to me. Gattas always has bars and jokes but she was doing a bit too much with all the pausing and dapping in between bars. Overall, this battle didn't live up to the hype (we should have known that after the DNA fukkery) and NOME4 was a weak event.

Also, Hustle needs to up her cardio and watch what she's eating. Those high waisted shorts aren't fooling me :scusthov:

Gattas could still get it :noah: