• Mz Hustle

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Gattas

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
I got Gattas winning 2-1 with Hustle edging the 2nd. I don't know why but I feel like I've heard a lot of Hustle's set ups and punchlines before, not to say that she's biting or being written for but she just sounds mad generic to me. Gattas always has bars and jokes but she was doing a bit too much with all the pausing and dapping in between bars. Overall, this battle didn't live up to the hype (we should have known that after the DNA fukkery) and NOME4 was a weak event.

Also, Hustle needs to up her cardio and watch what she's eating. Those high waisted shorts aren't fooling me :scusthov:

Gattas could still get it :noah:
Been like this her past 3 battles

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hustle is THICK AF

but I bet its a tragedy behind them high waist shorts :huhldup:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Where's this alleged photo?

As far as the battle, not sure on a winner, both spazzed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ms hustle is too much for that girl... gattas just dont do it for me. she just seem too goofy n was on stage acting like a attention whore. ms hustle just had them 3 solid round just str8 cooking the whole battle. gattas had them dry spots all over then a built up hay maker. then a bunch of bs jokes.

when she brought that back
i got that shu shu wit me
su su wit me
su wus wit me''

the energy damn near got took out of gattas

off 1 watch i think hustle 3-0 no bag just felt her more

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo gattas said a double tap calm you down like a sedative lmao these hos really be on that shyt, ive had hos like why you aint like my pic yet like bytch please, slept on line, hustle shyt is basic to me, i feel the same as i did in the building 2-1 gattas i gave hustle the 3rd cause gattas started slow.

the 1st round shouldnt be close hustle started mad slow and people gassing stole the round i mean she ended fire but it wasnt enough.

its obvious hustle, goodz, rex these nikkaz have cheering sections and this shyt does affect the average dumb nigggaz opinion whether you think so or not

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ms hustle is too much for that girl... gattas just dont do it for me. she just seem too goofy n was on stage acting like a attention whore. ms hustle just had them 3 solid round just str8 cooking the whole battle. gattas had them dry spots all over then a built up hay maker. then a bunch of bs jokes.

when she brought that back
i got that shu shu wit me
su su wit me
su wus wit me''

the energy damn near got took out of gattas

off 1 watch i think hustle 3-0 no bag just felt her more
see but this is the problem to me, why does hustle get credit for brining smthg back thats pandering for cheap applause, when DNA does this same shyt everyone hates. like Im convinced because DNA LOOKS like corny nikka people see through his bullshyt but when its someone that people think LOOKS real or believable its ok for them to say/do corny shyt. to me hustle doing that is no different than DNA saying let me take my tooth back out vs chilla and getting gassed

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gattas was only doing that shyt because it was NOME and her first time hitting the URL stage, pretty much trying to stand out.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo the crowd loves reaching I dont want to hear these nikkaz complain, hustle got so much reaction for reaching and gattas hardly any for not reaching then int he 3rd gattas reaches "1st to book, thats geneisis" and gets a reaction, god damn look what Surf started at Nome 3