• Mz Hustle

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Gattas

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters

BrunchGawd

Rookie
Daps
Gattas is my favorite female battler so I won't judge the battle because I can't do that objectively, so I'll just throw in random thoughts:

-This battle shows the importance of vocal projection. Hustle had some cringe worthy "reach file" lines but passed them off with confidence & projection. Very Calicoe-like acutally in that regard.

-Gattas was preaching on that EBT shyt, you know that lifted Hustle's soul. I actually started to feel bad for her.

-Hustle stole two bars from Official (its possible she didn't hear the Yass bytch line but definitely stole the slaveship)

-fukk this crowd for de-railing Gattas' third. (Notice Smack not controlling the crowd.. whatever though)

-Smack and Hustle definitely fukk. nikka was sexually harassing her the whole battle :dead:
Saying the choppa pick nikkas up w/ no warning, and stackin bodies on top of bodies are not close at all. You're reaching :comeon:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Saying the choppa pick nikkas up w/ no warning, and stackin bodies on top of bodies are not close at all. You're reaching :comeon:

If a set up is similar in order to get to the same punchline, someone calling that biting is justified, in my opinion.

BrunchGawd

Rookie
Daps
If a set up is similar in order to get to the same punchline, someone calling that biting is justified, in my opinion.
To me, a line that was blatantly similar was when hustle said the "I don't need Twizz to edit this choke out" and Jaz said the same thing damn near verbatim to 40.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Where's this alleged photo?

As far as the battle, not sure on a winner, both spazzed.
Im watching it for the second time and my uncle comes thru to burn with me, Gattas start's talking about the photo...my uncle goes :damn: "what picture nephew?.... dial that shyt up for me"
ME: :dahell: Dial?...Old nikkas still call tv shows programs

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Smack looking like he's going to bust a nut right there on stage. What a goof.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
To me, a line that was blatantly similar was when hustle said the "I don't need Twizz to edit this choke out" and Jaz said the same thing damn near verbatim to 40.

In that case, it is biting but since Jaz was taking a shot at Hustle rather than just using the line, it gets a pass.

This isn't the first time Hustle has done this though so I understand why people would call her out about it. I remember the cheerleader/trapeze artist to catch a body line that she bit from Jaz.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hustle battled gattas before jaz battled 40, you just wouldnt know cause url takes forever to drop battles

BrunchGawd

Rookie
Daps
In that case, it is biting but since Jaz was taking a shot at Hustle rather than just using the line, it gets a pass.

This isn't the first time Hustle has done this though so I understand why people would call her out about it. I remember the cheerleader/trapeze artist to catch a body line that she bit from Jaz.
Fair enough :ehh:

hustle battled gattas before jaz battled 40, you just wouldnt know cause url takes forever to drop battles
Yea, I meant that I felt Jaz bit that line from hustle, my wording wasn't clear lol my bad

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
3-0 Gattas
Gattas doing all that extra shyt in the 1st was annoying
her 3rd would have bodied if the crowd was fukkin it up

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I got Gattas winning 2-1 with Hustle edging the 2nd. I don't know why but I feel like I've heard a lot of Hustle's set ups and punchlines before, not to say that she's biting or being written for but she just sounds mad generic to me. Gattas always has bars and jokes but she was doing a bit too much with all the pausing and dapping in between bars. Overall, this battle didn't live up to the hype (we should have known that after the DNA fukkery) and NOME4 was a weak event.

Also, Hustle needs to up her cardio and watch what she's eating. Those high waisted shorts aren't fooling me :scusthov:

Gattas could still get it :noah:

Gattas lowkey looks like Misfit at times :dead: