URLTV Presents Summer Madness 13 Live on Caffeine 8/27 3 PM EST

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Im not conflating anything. I never said you cant be a puncher a have structure. I said he DOESNT. Which he doesnt. This isnt an argument unless yall just like the nikka. He has no structure because the ROUND as WHOLE isnt structured.
Explain how he has no structure. You said he doesn't, now explain how he doesn't...

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Explain how he has no structure. You said he doesn't, now explain how he doesn't...

Man gone. We've have this discussion before. Ive already explained this MULTIPLE times. Dont say I didnt either.

PS Youre the one conflating thing. You said in your last post you have to be an angler to have structure. Which isnt true. You can have arbitration material and still structure that shyt. We've THIS conversation before too. Dont play.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
fukked around and hit both legs like a parlay :ohlawd:

i coulda came with a whole nother defensive scheme, but imma stick with the nickel
offensive audible, switch on the pistol

:whoo:
Fonz already had a 3-0 in my opinion (maybe the 2nd is debatable) but he FLOATED to end that third. I know Surf was in jail losing his mind over that sports scheme

I knew this was gonna make a lot of people open up to Ace, pause, Win or Lose. Ace is one the best “rappers” in URL, been saying it forever…he’s just not a very likable person lol, bully type jail nig, Napoleon Complex on top of that
i been on the ace train for a minute, its just he's literally the only person in his way with how he raps. I think the contrarian way he looks at a lot of things makes him more likable than people seem, he just always ready to fight. Would still be the best co-host to jay blac on champion if he wanted to go that route. Everytime he on that mf it's entertaining

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man gone. We've have this discussion before. Ive already explained this MULTIPLE times. Dont say I didnt either.

PS Youre the one conflating thing. You said in your last post you have to be an angler to have structure. Which isnt true. You can have arbitration material and still structure that shyt. We've THIS conversation before too. Dont play.
I did not say you need to be an angler to have structure. Your reading comprehension is off. I said YOU are thinking that. I said Nitty has structure because he gets from point A to point Z. His structure is his punchlines.

You just said it, now stand on what you said and provide details. If you explained it before, then you can explain it again. All that typing above, you could have just explained it instead of telling me explained it before.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I did not say you need to be an angler to have structure. Your reading comprehension is off. I said YOU are thinking that. I said Nitty has structure because he gets from point A to point Z. His structure is his punchlines.

You just said it, now stand on what you said and provide details. If you explained it before, then you can explain it again. All that typing above, you could have just explained it instead of telling me explained it before.

No Im not. If I was thinking it I wouldve just said it lol I have no problem saying what I think on here.

Yall got it though. Funny thing is alot of yall ALSO called out Nitty for his lack of structure. Yall woke up one morning and just decided "oh Rum has structure" Nah. But Imma keep saying he dont though. Hell @theflyest didnt explain how Rum actually has structure when I said he didnt, so why do I have to explain why he doesnt? Because you disagree?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No Im not. If I was thinking it I wouldve just said it lol I have no problem saying what I think on here.

Yall got it though. Funny thing is alot of yall ALSO called out Nitty for his lack of structure. Yall woke up one morning and just decided "oh Rum has structure" Nah. But Imma keep saying he dont though. Hell @theflyest didnt explain how Rum actually has structure when I said he didnt, so why do I have to explain why he doesnt? Because you disagree?
Because it's about our discussion. I explained how he does have structure, just explain to me how he doesn't. This is a simple task. You keep writing these long responses and making excuses and telling us what we said in the past instead of explaining your argument right now. I don't care what anyone said 10 months ago. Let's talk about what we've been discussing TODAY. If you thought you had a legit argument to stand on, you would just explain it in detail instead of talking about everything instead of what YOU said today.

I explained how he does have structure very succinctly. If you don't believe he does, then you should be able to explain it in 2-3 sentences.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Because it's about our discussion. I explained how he does have structure, just explain to me how he doesn't. This is a simple task. You keep writing these long responses and making excuses and telling us what we said in the past instead of explaining your argument right now. I don't care what anyone said 10 months ago. Let's talk about what we've been discussing TODAY. If you thought you had a legit argument to stand on, you would just explain it in detail instead of talking about everything instead of what YOU said today.

Nah yall just everything misconstrued. Yall not the first nor will yall be the last. No my problem though. My stance has been the same for years now.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Nitty has a prewritten start, middle and a finish to his rounds which doesnt change during the round aka a structure lol. Diz just rumbles 90% of the time.

This nikka hate Nitty so much his brain refuses to understand.

I hate you too.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
is this writing itself structured? If the answer is no then he has no structure. Simply having a gameplay doesnt mean you have structure. But whatever. Yall have a nice day. Except you @dutchie

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah yall just everything misconstrued. Yall not the first nor will yall be the last. No my problem though. My stance has been the same for years now.

This is one of the least biased boards I've ever been on. If you can't explain your viewpoint without getting frustrated don't blame anyone but yourself.