URLTV Presents Summer Madness 13 Live on Caffeine 8/27 3 PM EST

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Can someone who watched just give me a short “who won” according to the consensus?

Y’all think Twork and Rum will ever run it back? They ever spoke about it? The game needs that. That’s Twork’s hero so I know he’d get super crazy…and Rum don’t gotta get super crazy, he’s always super crazy.
General consensus:
Nitty 2-1 (But Ace had a career performance)
Sikh 50-0 (Diz had an all-time terrible performance)
Fonz 3-0 (clear)
Jerry Wess 3-0 (could be 2-1 but got 3-0 chants)
JJDD 2-1
Twork 3-0 (I can see this changing in time to Hollow 2-1)
Roc and Ave seems like a toss up. The Caffeine votes had Roc but it felt like Ave won with the live crowd if that makes sense

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This is one of the least biased boards I've ever been on. If you can't explain your viewpoint without getting frustrated don't blame anyone but yourself.

Yall kill me with this weird shyt who got frustrated? Miss me with it.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
General consensus:
Nitty 2-1 (But Ace had a career performance)
Sikh 50-0 (Diz had an all-time terrible performance)
Fonz 3-0 (clear)
Jerry Wess 3-0 (could be 2-1 but got 3-0 chants)
JJDD 2-1
Twork 3-0 (I can see this changing in time to Hollow 2-1)
Roc and Ave seems like a toss up. The Caffeine votes had Roc but it felt like Ave won with the live crowd if that makes sense
My nig, appreciate it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Reptile Nitty is able to have structure his punches, we can go back to the classic with Iron as a prime example. They were tailor made for him from the 1st round to the last round, it was nothing sporadic or random. My gripe is his redundant pocket of delivery and cadence 99% of the time. After awhile it became boring to me.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
This is one of the least biased boards I've ever been on. If you can't explain your viewpoint without getting frustrated don't blame anyone but yourself.
“Why won’t they hate Nitty with me“
mad-pissedoff.gif

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure what the exact argument is but I’m not a fan of Nitty either. Same delivery, same approach every battle. No matter who he faces people will say he won because they somehow conveniently ignore performance and stage presence for his opponents but bring it up for everyone else :heh:

Only reason he should get Lux is so Lux can send him to another planet.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure what the exact argument is but I’m not a fan of Nitty either. Same delivery, same approach every battle. No matter who he faces people will say he won because they somehow conveniently ignore performance and stage presence for his opponents but bring it up for everyone else :heh:

Pretty much lol. They all swear they want Lux, but be smiles, hand shakes and hugs in front of him....Nitty included when they was on stage. Nobody is getting Lux pissed off to take a battle.

Daps
Nitty has a sporadic structure via setup-punchline.

However, like most battlers, it wouldn't make sense semantically if you wrote his rounds out from the first word to the last.

Nitty wouldn't beat Daylyt or Lux for that reason alone.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
you're missing the point still

rum probably writes a round like this A > B > C > D and plays with that a little

diz just has a bunch of ideas in his head written down and then randomizes and improvises everything as he goes, no structure at all. he even admits this
I’d say Hollow is the closest to Diz unorthodox style but he is able to structure it somehow. I agree with everything you’re saying. I never liked Diz for that exact reason.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

Lux would mos def lift that nicca’s soul.

The only person I really wanna see test Lux is Daylyt

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
y'all trust lux to do away with all these nikkas?

didn't happen like that against geechi :yeshrug:

anywho, caught roc/ave. ave 3-0 and was the more interesting rapper between the two which honestly i aint expect

Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all trust lux to do away with all these nikkas?

didn't happen like that against geechi :yeshrug:

anywho, caught roc/ave. ave 3-0 and was the more interesting rapper between the two which honestly i aint expect

Lux lost that battle because he didn't care, stumbling and recycling and it cost him. I could see if Geechi was actually gettin' crazy, which it wasn't that at all.

Why wouldn't Lux dog walk Nitty or Danny?. He laid the blueprint for all these other "pen" nyggas to write and rap a certain way. Lux has the overall talent to 30 any of them, and not use one gun bar.