URLTV Presents Summer Madness 13 Live on Caffeine 8/27 3 PM EST

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Lux lost that battle because he didn't care, stumbling and recycling and it cost him. I could see if Geechi was actually gettin' crazy, which it wasn't that at all.

Why wouldn't Lux dog walk Nitty or Danny?. He laid the blueprint for all these other "pen" nyggas to write and rap a certain way. Lux has the overall talent to 30 any of them, and not use one gun bar.
just because he has the talent doesn't mean he's gonna use it. Just as he saw Geechi, he could think Danny/Rum aren't that much a threat to him (Rum doesn't get personal and keeps his raps to just punching heads off, thats a preference battle up against Lux which might be the safest thing for him. Danny flukey as hell so who knows what he'd get up there sayin). Still gotta execute and im not THAT sold on Loaded Lux in 2023. His best battle work in the last 5 years was loaded hollows. Didn't care for Geechi battle, Surf was okay even though it was a dud, Verb was aight but nothing groundbreaking

if talent was everything, your honor woulda been bout 4 summer madnesses in by now :patrice:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Hollow got 30'd? Rum Nitty having debatables with Ace Amin? I gotta catch up on these battles.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all trust lux to do away with all these nikkas?

didn't happen like that against geechi :yeshrug:

Lux is a better lyricist than battler, imo...people always act like he's this unbeatable Mount Olympus figure but in reality who has he really beat the sh!t out of? Cal? And some people say that wasn't even what we thought it was (I think he beat the shh outta him tho, lol).

Every battle since then, unless I'm forgetting something, which is possible...you can debate that the other guy beat Lux. Oh, Surf, that wasn't debatable, Surf lost.

I read in the comments on one of these SM13 videos that battlers need to simplify their sh!t more, or at least make it more digestible so the people in the building can follow/catch it. I don't know if I agree with that, I'm a "camera" nig all day and want the most intricate layered sh!t I can get, but if someone were to rock with that logic, Lux would be a prime example of it.

Last edited:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Lux is a better lyricist than battler, imo...people always act like he's this unbeatable Mount Olympus figure but in reality who has he really beat the sh!t out of? Cal? And some people say that wasn't even what we thought it was (I think he beat the shh outta him tho, lol).

Every battle since then, unless I'm forgetting something, which is possible...you can debate that the other guy beat Lux. Oh, Surf, that wasn't debatable, Surf lost.
thats literally all im sayin, mfs living in the woulda coulda

end up paying 50 dollars for a homecoming card with lux and mook on it just for lux to sound like he speaking parables while if you're lucky you get 2-3 punches you can digest on the spot and they're fire

and mook to be mid but it's NY so they love his ass. nikka was up there at 37 remixing Pop Smoke songs

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Threw one of my beats under parts of a 10 year old Math/Bigg K/Iron Sheikh Sway in Morning freestyle for fun. I did a little editing to make it sound more like a song

Bigg K takes a shot at Tay Roc it's crazy that they still haven't battled

Part of me wants to edit DJ Vl@d out of the footage entirely but I may be being childish :lolbron:

The original freestyle was promo for the battle event he put together with Math so they wouldn't have been there if not for him

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Twork has turned nitty into an elite performer. That stuff happens bar is retarded.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Lux would mos def lift that nicca’s soul.

The only person I really wanna see test Lux is Daylyt
I love beloved man, but he better be in that bag and know what he’s dealing with vs rum. That 3rd vs chess and roc is all I wanna hear from him.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Hiphopisreal: Would you say Lux is your EndGame Battle?

Rum Nitty: Most definitely, Lux is my EndGame Battle.
If it wasn’t for Grey Hoodie Lux, I wouldn’t rap the way I rap.
I told him that in person.

Lux fathered all these pen nikkas :ufdup:
#BelovedHood :blessed:

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen a video of a Twork tweet, he said people saying he beat Hollow clear but he was a “different” Twork, he said Hollow is so hard to beat and his defense is so good that you can’t just be your regular You against him, gotta be meticulous and strategize it right to beat him. He explained it better than I am right now lol, dope to see.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen a video of a Twork tweet, he said people saying he beat Hollow clear but he was a “different” Twork, he said Hollow is so hard to beat and his defense is so good that you can’t just be your regular You against him, gotta be meticulous and strategize it right to beat him.
Math vs Hollow is the best example of that

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Just seen a video of a Twork tweet, he said people saying he beat Hollow clear but he was a “different” Twork, he said Hollow is so hard to beat and his defense is so good that you can’t just be your regular You against him, gotta be meticulous and strategize it right to beat him. He explained it better than I am right now lol, dope to see.

The nikka didnt even bat an eye when Arthur almost poked him in the face. nikka just be staring into space like he dead or something.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lux "lost" that battle because nikkas heard the hostile building full of Crips and LA nikkas gassing and didn't listen. I could see if Geechi was actually gettin' crazy, which it wasn't that at all.

Why wouldn't Lux dog walk Nitty or Danny?. He laid the blueprint for all these other "pen" nyggas to write and rap a certain way. Lux has the overall talent to 30 any of them, and not use one gun bar.
Fixed

And Danny has a shot at beating him. He's said more than once once he gets Lux everything else stops, battles get canceled and we get fully focused Danny. Nitty does, but I think he'd have to make adjustments.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fixed

And Danny has a shot at beating him. He's said more than once once he gets Lux everything else stops, battles get canceled and we get fully focused Danny. Nitty does, but I think he'd have to make adjustments.

The only way Danny has a shot is if Lux doesn't care about the battle like that. Lux knows he's been inconsistent and needs to get crazy to remind the culture who he is. Whether he actually follows thru with that mindset, when a battle gets locked in, who knows...if he does, I hate it had to be Nitty first. Ehhh or maybe it could be Danny, it really don't matter who it is 😂

Belovedhood
:wow: