URLTV Presents ULTIMATE MADNESS {DISCUSSION THREAD}

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I blame Smack and the fans... Being forced plastic rice and told its real food?

Thank God we saw real battle rap the last 20 years...Someone like DNA is a god compared to this trash coming out the last few years.

Where is the originality?

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Fonz 3-1

Ace needs penalty for choking on HIS side of the round (he gave a whole fukkin round up) AND fukking up in his opponent's round. fukk you doin pushin somebody around and then getting tight when it happens to you? and the fukk you doin bangin ya set during ya opponent's round? Just stand there stupid nikka

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
fukked up thing about it was that this was clearly the worst Fonz in the tourney and Ace’s material was clearly better in the 1st and 3rd (who the fukk knows about the 2nd since Ace weird ass didn’t even get enough bars off to know whether the shyt was decent or not). Ace has a ton of potential man but this just isn’t for him clearly. Literally nothing in the sport more predictable than this dude fukking up a round or two in a battle.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
One of those weird battles were I felt ACE won round by round, but I felt FONZ won the battle if you just judged it as a whole. This is probably why Uncle Rah didn’t even give a round by round explanation. He’s like Fonz won and that’s it.
I thought the same thing. I woulda gave Ace the 1st if he wasn’t doing all that sucka shyt throughout the battle