Us banning tiktok and wechat on sunday

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah it did. You were calling people haters for saying Tik Tockers shoulda thought about this. Its not about being a hater, its about not tying your digital identity to a (just one) platform that you don't own.

Two things can be simultaneously true. For as much as I hate people (willingly) exposing their data, I also hate the concept of information control. Its a nuanced issue that Trump took a sledgehammer to.
No it didn't because I didn't call people haters for saying they should've thought about this smfh. Smarten up Nas

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
But @ the same time, fukk all them lil white kids getting paid to be parodies of black creatives. Tik Tok has been known to have racist ass algorithms too. So fukk em. :yeshrug:
Y'all nikkas stay with the racial shyt it don't move me. There are black people too that are getting $$$ off of this smfh.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:francis:If we being real, 80 percent of apps off the Google Play store is filled with spyware/malware. YouTube is a haven for the shyt with their suggestions. IG with the ads that seem crazy familiar with what you are saying and the actions you are doing. FB you already know what it is.

Despite the fact that China does get a bad rep when it comes down to their apps and etc, America should not be exempt from the same ordeal, it's just different strokes with the data usage.
They all do it, China is just more malicious with it...

I tell everyone to get rid of facebook, thats the biggest spyware app on the planet...

YOU are Facebooks product, they save all your shyt, when you delete your account your data still stays on their servers per the TOS agreement...

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
:francis:If we being real, 80 percent of apps off the Google Play store is filled with spyware/malware. YouTube is a haven for the shyt with their suggestions. IG with the ads that seem crazy familiar with what you are saying and the actions you are doing. FB you already know what it is.

Despite the fact that China does get a bad rep when it comes down to their apps and etc, America should not be exempt from the same ordeal, it's just different strokes with the data usage.
There's levels to this. Some are more malicious with the ads, others barely show the ads. If you haven't allowed permissions to the app such as location but you see ads based on your location, then it's definitely malware.

Get yourself adguard, I keep telling people if you want to feel safer get yourself a firewall that blocks ads. It won't stop feds from wiretapping you or some shyt like that lol, but it has a huge black list of addresses to filter. At worst when you still see ads (such as youtube ads) they are not related to your browsing history or location.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
There's levels to this. Some are more malicious with the ads, others barely show the ads. If you haven't allowed permissions to the app such as location but you see ads based on your location, then it's definitely malware.

Get yourself adguard, I keep telling people if you want to feel safer get yourself a firewall that blocks ads. It won't stop feds from wiretapping you or some shyt like that lol, but it has a huge black list of addresses to filter. At worst when you still see ads (such as youtube ads) they are not related to your browsing history or location.

:wow:Ublockorigin on the laptop
:wow:VPN throughout the systems

I know what's real :banderas:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Y'all nikkas stay with the racial shyt it don't move me. There are black people too that are getting $$$ off of this smfh.

:ohhh: Oh there are??

:stopitslime:

So we're going to act like the majority of them didn't get famous off of stealing a dance from a black girl, who then only got recognition after black people caused a massive uproar just for her to get recognition? Nah, but shyt like that is cool cause it's some black people eating too.

Or like people weren't getting banned for being pro-black on there.

These Creators Say They’re Still Being Suppressed for Posting Black Lives Matter Content on TikTok

But hey, it's okay, that racial shyt doesn't move you. :smugfavre:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:ohhh: Oh there are??

:stopitslime:

So we're going to act like the majority of them didn't get famous off of stealing a dance from a black girl, who then only got recognition after black people caused a massive uproar just for her to get recognition? Nah, but shyt like that is cool cause it's some black people eating too.

Or like people weren't getting banned for being pro-black on there.

These Creators Say They’re Still Being Suppressed for Posting Black Lives Matter Content on TikTok

But hey, it's okay, that racial shyt doesn't move you. :smugfavre:
Nope the racial shyt don't move me. Y'all nikkas come online to be pro black Internet revolutionaries that do jack shyt IRL. Like I said black people getting paid off that shyt too.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’ll say this ...

I have lived all around the world. Asia...Europe, Africa... I’m Ados true and true... Decatur GA. Columbia Highschool. Atlanta to our of towners

The black race has it worse than any other race on this planet. We have to fight white supremacy on a global scale. Same time as fukked up as it is being AA, there are rights as Americans that we have over communist or fascist countries. You do not want a fascist country. I know Biden is a peice of shyt. But you really need to study History and what type of government is forming with Trump in Office. fukk internet blogs and social media. Open up a actual book. There would be literally no way for black people to ever bounce back unless it was blood spilled, because at that point votes wouldn’t matter to make any demands or protest regardless of if you think they matter or not. So protest wouldn’t matter.. It doesn’t seem real to you or as serious if you have not been on those type of countries where you are arrested for disagreeing with the government.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe it will get some 18-20 year old out there to vote.

this dude taking away their version of television.

probably not though:manny:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
china aint ban social media :rudy:, they got more users on social media then the entire U.S population alone.

they banned facebook,twitter, etc because they want to be able to monitor and regulate their own facebook, twitter & etc clones

AND Instagram. They don’t have none of it.