Us banning tiktok and wechat on sunday

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
No we’re not. :mjlol:

they own our debt, they have us by the balls. We literally can’t do shyt. China’s been a country for thousands of years, they played the long game.

G, not even close.

China has about $1.1T out of the US’ $26T debt profile, so we’re talking less than 5%.

It only just recently surpassed Japan as the number 1 foreign creditor nation to the US.

~75% of the US’ national debt is held by the American people. Facts.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka shut the fukk up. LOL. Over here caping for some app that discriminates against black people -- then want to be on the internet acting like you're somehow better because that shyt doesn't matter to you.

"It wasn't part of the discussion" Just because you can't draw parallels between two subjects doesn't mean we can't. Dumbass shyt.
You can't make me shut the fukk up so spare the bullshyt tough talk faux black. What post is caping for the app you lying bytch. None of my post defended the app low iq nikka. I'm not acting I am better than you. There is no parallel faux black between what I'm talking about and your dumb low iq ass talking about. The only dumbass shyt is you bringing race up when the subject isn't about race dummy.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
You can't make me shut the fukk up so spare the bullshyt tough talk faux black. What post is caping for the app you lying bytch. None of my post defended the app low iq nikka. I'm not acting I am better than you. There is no parallel faux black between what I'm talking about and your dumb low iq ass talking about. The only dumbass shyt is you bringing race up when the subject isn't about race dummy.

Yeah, I'm not even reading this. Come on a predominantly black site and get mad when people relate stories to how they affect black people.

:russ:

Enjoy your day weird ass nikka.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah, I'm not even reading this. Come on a predominantly black site and get mad when people relate stories to how they affect black people.

Enjoy your day weird ass nikka.
Low iq nikkas like yourself can't read. Broke ass faux black p*ssy

Daps
Coli brehs have bought wholesale in this cold war bullshyt huh?

"Tik tok is sending our information to the cOmMuNiStS!"

"They banned OuR apps!"

Y'all dudes are embarrassing easy to manipulate.

Why do y'all dummies insist on making it easy for the fascists?

fukking flag waving retards

:francis:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
yeah in China The following are banned:
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Snapchat
  • Pinterest
  • Quora
  • Tumblr
  • Reddit
  • AO3
  • YouTube
  • DailyMotion
  • Vimeo
  • Twitch
  • Periscope
  • Pandora
  • Spotify
  • Whatsapp
  • Google (play store, google.com, gmail etc.)
Awww, so all the ones here who take our data and do god knows what with it. But China

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
No we’re not. :mjlol:

they own our debt, they have us by the balls. We literally can’t do shyt. China’s been a country for thousands of years, they played the long game.

Like I said in a previous thread, folks better start learning Mandarin because we are about to witness what power really is and it goes under the dollar bill:francis:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
G, not even close.

China has about $1.1T out of the US’ $26T debt profile, so we’re talking less than 5%.

It only just recently surpassed Japan as the number 1 foreign creditor nation to the US.

~75% of the US’ national debt is held by the American people. Facts.
Clearly they don't own all our debt.

Be that as it may, how much of the US debt did the USSR own during the Cold War? Despite what Trump's superficial tariffs might have you believe, they're not a comparable situation because they're our third largest trading partner after Canada and Mexico.

I get what you're saying; but it's not even 'cold' it's just all this international one-upsmanship has moved online and into the tech sector. I think it's an overstatement to call it a 'war'. In my opinion, they're not even competing with each other as much as focusing their efforts on continually fukking over their own citizens so the oligarchs at the top of both societies can continue to embezzle and siphon. :manny: