Us banning tiktok and wechat on sunday

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I said in another thread, these nikkas just mad that they don’t know how to use it/know how profit from it and they feel washed and left behind. Just say you feel old and dip
1f4af.png

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Repped.

This is what irks me about these Social Media convos, they just lead down to a bunch of old out of touch and not internet/tech savvy bragging about how they don't use this app or this product like it's some sort of badge of honor.

:mjlol:
Yep and when that fails it then turns into a coli favorite the site is racist blah blah blah. You call dudes out for mentioning race when that's not what the topic was about dudes trying to outblack you smh. Its sad esp knowing you can't pull these stunts in real life convos.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Funny thing to me is, every time I go on TikTok, its mostly young cacs and c00ns on there supporting Trump or cops talking about #HumanizeTheBadge

Trump didn't give a fukk about this app until Tulsa happened, he might have turned a faction of his young voter base against him :mjlol:
If that's what you're seeing sir you need to blame that on yourself. fukk you into?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
good, now these wannabe influencers can get up off their ass and actually contribute to the economy
:ufdup:
Nah, most of the influencers who made videos of substance (usually videos about finance,education etc.) will move to youtube and take their new followers with them to that platfoorm. I've already seeing it happen.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I don’t like tiktok and understand why it’s gotta go; but this is pretty scary. They can just decide which apps we can and can’t interact with? Who gets to decide? Man I feel like everything lately is a harbinger of an oppressive authoritarian society
This is just the first step.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Funny thing to me is, every time I go on TikTok, its mostly young cacs and c00ns on there supporting Trump or cops talking about #HumanizeTheBadge

Trump didn't give a fukk about this app until Tulsa happened, he might have turned a faction of his young voter base against him :mjlol:
you kinda exposing yourself, you know how algorithms work right?
:francis:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
good after that ad made to purposefully emasculate black men.
on some Roman fascist area hepatheus haha shyt.
they need to never be able to have photos.
nor footage of anyone.
let alone a black person again.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My girl been annoying me with this tik tok shyt since it came out. I hate that orange cac but I am thankful for this. :wow:

both, trump and tik tok.
need to never be seen on a feed or publically ever again.
they bof need to go the fukk away.
bof uv eem....

art barr

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I don’t like tiktok and understand why it’s gotta go; but this is pretty scary. They can just decide which apps we can and can’t interact with? Who gets to decide? Man I feel like everything lately is a harbinger of an oppressive authoritarian society

You must be new here :mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn y'all clown nikkas are haters. Mad as shyt you didn't have a chance to be influencers smfh.

If you real media personality you shouldn’t be depending on one site. You should have an IG, Facebook, YouTube and your OWN WEBSITE. These dudes are just clowns with a camera.