Us banning tiktok and wechat on sunday

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
:ehh: this make actually result in a stronger voter turnout for the 18-24 crowd. Good job Donald.
If this is the catalyst to make a stronger voter turnout for the 18-24 crowd, then I have no faith for my generation

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
You really thought CHINA was gonna let something THEY made, just let it be brought by an American company?!!? :bryan::bryan::bryan:
It's not like Tik Tok is some major scientific innovation breh. Most of the content on it is teenage girls dancing

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're still here throwing out insults for no reason other than to make you feel better about being a weirdo ass nikka.

Go make a Tik Tok video :troll:
The only weirdo is your faux black online but not shyt offline ass. I don't feel better shytting on nikkas that I know aren't better than me. I already said I'm not on tik tok so try something else low iq nikka

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's not like Tik Tok is some major scientific innovation breh. Most of the content on it is teenage girls dancing

yeah i know that but tiktok stealing EVERYONE'S DATA AND SPYING ON USERS... they not gonna let this resource fall into america's hands...:heh:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Funny thing to me is, every time I go on TikTok, its mostly young cacs and c00ns on there supporting Trump or cops talking about #HumanizeTheBadge

Trump didn't give a fukk about this app until Tulsa happened, he might have turned a faction of his young voter base against him :mjlol:

Daps
It went from that to dudes talking about tik tok racist. I'm like these dudes miserable as fukk smfh
I said in another thread, these nikkas just mad that they don’t know how to use it/know how profit from it and they feel washed and left behind. Just say you feel old and dip
:heh:

Besides; you see on TikTok what you wanna see. And I see nothing but ass
:smugfavre:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Damn y'all clown nikkas are haters. Mad as shyt you didn't have a chance to be influencers smfh.
Repped.

This is what irks me about these Social Media convos, they just lead down to a bunch of old out of touch and not internet/tech savvy bragging about how they don't use this app or this product like it's some sort of badge of honor.

:mjlol: