Us banning tiktok and wechat on sunday

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Nope the racial shyt don't move me. Y'all nikkas come online to be pro black Internet revolutionaries that do jack shyt IRL. Like I said black people getting paid off that shyt too.

Lmaooo the bar is so low that not caring about the fate of an app that has racist tendencies makes you a "revolutionary"'

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lmaooo the bar is so low that not caring about the fate of an app that has racist tendencies makes you a "revolutionary"'
Not at all but y'all practice using bytch tactics so I'm not surprised you'd try that bullshyt trick. You're a faux black for bringing up race when the shyt wasn't even part of the got damn discussion. That's what you Interent faux black clowns like to do.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
:francis:If we being real, 80 percent of apps off the Google Play store is filled with spyware/malware. YouTube is a haven for the shyt with their suggestions. IG with the ads that seem crazy familiar with what you are saying and the actions you are doing. FB you already know what it is.

Despite the fact that China does get a bad rep when it comes down to their apps and etc, America should not be exempt from the same ordeal, it's just different strokes with the data usage.
People dont take time to actually read the permissions these apps ask for

- permission to read emails and add contacts
- permission to send out and delete tweets
- permission to change profile
- permission to access camera, mic and mute features

etc etc.

its nuts, Tik Tok permissions are actually worse than usual

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China stay banning our shyt, tik Tok need to be sold to an American company or gtfo with your spy program :camby:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Not at all but y'all practice using bytch tactics so I'm not surprised you'd try that bullshyt trick. You're a faux black for bringing up race when the shyt wasn't even part of the got damn discussion. That's what you Interent faux black clowns like to do.

nikka shut the fukk up. LOL. Over here caping for some app that discriminates against black people -- then want to be on the internet acting like you're somehow better because that shyt doesn't matter to you.

"It wasn't part of the discussion" Just because you can't draw parallels between two subjects doesn't mean we can't. Dumbass shyt.