Wale Talks About Kendrick Verse

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Does this nikka really believe he is the best rapper? :comeon: Why tell shyt that you don't even believe yourself. :snoop:

Ol f grade rapper wanna be king ass nikka

Why wouldn't he consider himself the best of the young nikkas? I guarantee everyone who Kendrick mentioned on that track considers themselves the best lil nikka going. You gotta think, Kendrick listed all the young mainstream nikkas he probably thinks has some claim on or potential to reach for the throne and put himself above all them dudes. Fair enough, but in doing so he pretty much gave you his list of contenders and we know how that shyt go if you're a boxing or MMA fan. Every highly ranked contender feels like he has it within him to be that dude. Wale's just expressing that belief in himself.

And the talent is clearly there for him to be at least considered a top tier mainstream dude. That Gifted album was TOUGH.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Name me a classic Wale album.

Lmfao his albums are less than 4 years old how the fukk can you call them classics already :heh: fukk outta here with willy nilly classic bullshyt, shyt Kendrick don't even have a classic yet

He has 2 great albums though in Ambition & The Gifted. That's my answer take it or leave it

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
38deaef6043711e38b6522000a1f97ac_7.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes aren't copping pleas, they just know what rhetorical flourish is. You think Kendrick, someone that admits to being these dudes buddies, wants to see their careers ended in the literal sense? Youngin was saying that shyt for effect homes and you know that shyt based on the fact that Schoolboy Q has said in interviews in the past that every time he's on a track with his TDE dudes he's trying to murder them (his exact words). nikka doesn't mean that shyt literally.

Funny he did mention Q name or anyone of TDE
Murder somebody on a track is one thing he saying he wanna make sure the fans don't wanna hear no more
those are fighting words
if you really thing you the best you not gonna take it that
most rappers would relish at the chance of the Top Guy directing challenging them because its a chance for them to prove "I'm better than this guy"

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I ain't really fukk with wale since his first album, because I felt like he fell off after that. He is still good, but I don't care for his new stuff.

(How this nikka don't get cold sores as much as he lick his lips)

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This what I been waitin for :blessed:

Yeah Kendrick may be the face of this new school shyt, but real nikkas know Wale the best of his class. He dropped some gems in this interview too :ohlawd:
:childplease:

They are in the same category

U ol "Kendrick mite be the bess, but Wale got the 'rappers whose names start with W' category LOCKED DOWN" azz nikka

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Wale doesn't really have to step his game up because he's been coming with bars and concepts...

He's good....

True and I don't really care for him at all.

The guys who think, understand what Kendrick meant. Wale isn't dodging. He's just smart enough to know it wasn't a diss or an all out war. It was meant to motivate the current class to step it up.