Wale Talks About Kendrick Verse

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Does this cat have a drug problem or somethin? The whole interview hes twitching, scratching, licking his lips every second, eyes darting in every direction, body restless like he cant sit still for a second....and the way the interview keep cutting off and restarting, I get the impression he was rambling incessantly, and they spliced together the relevant comments in order to piece together a coherent video.

Maybe he has a mild form of tourette's. shyt was strange.

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Does this cat have a drug problem or somethin? The whole interview hes twitching, scratching, licking his lips every second, eyes starting in every direction, body restless like he cant sit still for a second....and the way the interview keep cutting off and restarting, I get the impression he was rambling incessantly, and they spliced together the relevant comments in order to piece together a coherent video.

Maybe he has a mild form of tourette's. shyt was strange.

Me and my nikka JUST said that same shyt.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
LL

Something funny?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
this how i feel about it also, outside of the ny rappers i dont think anybody else should respond, maybe a lil sub here or there, but not a entire song tryna kill dude

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Wale is nice but dude seems too comfortable with the fact that Kendrick claimed the #1 spot. Its like he is cocky over the fact he got just a mention.

I can't see Wale getting any better than the level he is at right now.